ZXAUTO TerraLord Pickup Officially Enters Gulf Region
Thanks to China’s Belt Road Initiative, ZXAUTO has been speeding up its overseas expansion in recent years. Not long ago, the company’s high-end pickup officially entered Qatar in the Gulf Region, marking a new milestone for its internationalization.
Fully aware of the strategic importance of the Gulf Region, ZXAUTO officially established cooperative ties with a distributor in Qatar in April, 2017. In October, 2017, ZXAUTO 2.4T made its debut and soon entered Qatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia for testing. Considering the special operation conditions in Qatar, ZXAUTO has made a number of adjustments to its vehicles, which have well stood the test of time and harsh weather in the country. The first batch of ZXAUTO for trial operation arrived in Qatar in early April this year.
Equipped with chassis for SUVs, vehicles manufactured by ZXAUTO deliver powerful performances and achieve high reliability. In addition, their ESC, BOS, TPMS and double airbags have greatly improved the vehicles’ safety standards, making them fully meet the stringent GCC standards.
As one of the leading Chinese auto brands in the overseas market, ZXAUTO has made impressive achievements in complete vehicle export, CKD and SKD exports in the past three decades. Currently, ZXAUTO has already established a solid presence in Iran, Laos, Myanmar, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Syeria, etc. In the next three years, it plans to enter Pakistan and Russia, further strengthening its overall competitiveness in the global market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- ZXAUTO Shines on Changchun International Auto Show 2009-08-31
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Goiás Fire Buys Allison-equipped Mercedes-Benz Atego 1729 Units 2018-08-13
- Dayun E8 Heavy-duty Electric Truck Joins the Fight for Blue Skies 2018-08-13
- BYD T5A Electric Light Truck Passes High-temperature Tests 2018-08-13
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Shacman New M3000 Truck with Upgraded Power Hits Market 2018-08-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November