JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com has launched a solar express vehicle which can reduce carbon emissions by 10,000 tons a year, according to Liu Qiangdong, CEO of the company, Sina Finance reported.
The first batch of 50 solar express vehicles are expected to be put into use in the near future, he added.
According to the report, the technology can improve the express vehicle’s battery life by 50%, and increase the delivery capacity by at least 40 packages per day. The applicable range of the vehicle is about 20 kilometers.
The company has paid increasing attention to the development of green logistics. Earlier in May, Liu claimed that since last year, the company had replaced all its logistics vehicles entering and exiting Beijing with electric trucks.
Liu also promised that all the delivery vehicles in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei area will be replaced with electric trucks within a year. This will also be rolled out to other cities in the future. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck 2018-06-01
- ZF: China Commercial Vehicle Has Huge Market Potential 2018-08-01
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology 2018-06-28
- Launch of XCMG E-Commerce Dual Platform 2018-05-24
- "Internet +" Boosts innovation, XCMG Establishes Ecommerce Company 2018-01-31
- Weichai’s Business Income Expected to Hit 220 Billion RMB in 2017 2017-12-20
- JAC Whole Series of Products On Display at China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-07
- 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show Ready to Set New Trends 2017-11-03
- Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 2017-10-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November