JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com has launched a solar express vehicle which can reduce carbon emissions by 10,000 tons a year, according to Liu Qiangdong, CEO of the company, Sina Finance reported.
The first batch of 50 solar express vehicles are expected to be put into use in the near future, he added.
According to the report, the technology can improve the express vehicle’s battery life by 50%, and increase the delivery capacity by at least 40 packages per day. The applicable range of the vehicle is about 20 kilometers.
The company has paid increasing attention to the development of green logistics. Earlier in May, Liu claimed that since last year, the company had replaced all its logistics vehicles entering and exiting Beijing with electric trucks.
Liu also promised that all the delivery vehicles in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei area will be replaced with electric trucks within a year. This will also be rolled out to other cities in the future. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck 2018-06-01
- Launch of XCMG E-Commerce Dual Platform 2018-05-24
- "Internet +" Boosts innovation, XCMG Establishes Ecommerce Company 2018-01-31
- Weichai’s Business Income Expected to Hit 220 Billion RMB in 2017 2017-12-20
- JAC Whole Series of Products On Display at China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-07
- 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show Ready to Set New Trends 2017-11-03
- Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 2017-10-27
- JAC Light-duty Trucks Show in Russian International Commercial Auto Show 2017-09-22
- FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017 2017-09-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
- Suning Completes Testing of China’s First Autonomous Logistic Heavy Truck
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018
- Launch of XCMG E-Commerce Dual Platform
- XCMG Predits Solid Growth as Global Demand for Equipment Increases
- SOJEN Attends Sri Lanka International Construction Engineering Equipment Expo
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes
- A Record High! XCMG’s Performance in the First Quarter Rose across the Board
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017