IAA 2018: Scania Announced No Diesel-Powered Vehicles on Show
The times, they are a changin’ – that seems to be the feeling in Europe where Scania has decided to drop diesel engines at the upcoming IAA show in Germany.
The Swedish truck and bus manufacturer has confirmed its product line-up for the show – telling us all the Scania trucks, coaches and buses on show will be alternatively fuelled.
The full Scania new generation truck range will be on display, including a new plug-in hybrid distribution truck from the brands L-series.
Scania telling us the truck gives distribution haulage transporters the option of covering the distance from suburban warehouse depots in the combustion engine mode while switching to electric propulsion when entering the city centre.
The show will also see five Scania buses and coaches on display and all will have powertrains designed for renewable fuels.
They will include the battery electric Scania Citywide and the LNG-powered Scania Interlink Medium Decker.
Scania will also display a 13-metre Scania Interlink MD with an LNG range of up to 1,000 kilometres.
While visitors will also have the opportunity to experience Scania’s new battery electric bus first-hand on routes around the fair grounds.
Cities are now in the forefront, but all forms of transport will need to adjust to meet the carbon reduction target as set forth in the Paris Agreement.” (www.chinatrucks.com)
- IAA 2018: Scania to Present New Plug-in Hybrid Truck 2018-09-17
- Scania Sets to Launch Its Own China Truck Factory As Ownership Rules Eased 2018-08-21
- Scania Wins Latest 1,000 Point Test for the Second Year in Succession 2018-02-28
- Scania Invests in Electric Battery Cell Technology for CVs 2018-01-31
- Scania Ends 2017 on a High in Australia 2018-01-03
- Next GEN Scania Range Turns Record Sales 2017-08-03
- Scania to Sell Heavy Commercial Vehicles in Pakistan 2017-07-10
- Driveless Truck 'Platoons' Head for Australia's Main Roads 2017-06-15
- Scania S 500 to be Shown Off in Australia at 2017 Brisbane Truck Show 2017-04-05
- Scania Expands Industrial and Commercial Operations in Thailand 2017-02-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs
- IAA 2018: Volkswagen New Commercial All-electric Vehicles Debut
- IAA 2018: Ford F-Max Crowned International Truck of the Year 2019
- Ford Unveils Transit Custom PHEV at IAA Commercial Vehicle Show
- Daimler Kicks off into IAA 2018 with Around 500 Journalists and 100 Vehicles
- IAA 2018: Scania to Present New Plug-in Hybrid Truck
- IAA 2018: Scania Announced No Diesel-Powered Vehicles on Show
- TuSimple’s Autonomous Trucks Can See 1,000M And That Could Be A Game-Changer
- Truck Makers Step Closer in Adopting Electric Commercial Vehicles
- Daimler Rolls Out 100,000th Vehicle from TN Factory
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018