Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
We wouldn’t recommend you buy a new truck in 2018 that doesn’t have the best safety features, one of the most effective being a reverse camera.
Now comes confirmation that by the middle of next year every Hino truck sold in Australia will come with the reversing tech as standard.
Confirmed this afternoon by the big-selling Japanese truck and bus brand, the standard fitment of a reverse camera across Hino’s truck range is believed to be a first in the Aussie market.
First introduced as standard equipment on the Hino 300 Series in 2016, then the 500 Series Wide Cab the following year, the next Hino product to boast a camera system will be the soon to arrive Hino 500 Series Standard Cab.
That new offering has been confirmed for a November arrival in dealerships, we’ll bring you final pricing and specification details for the new Hino model when they are supplied to us.
Daniel Petrovski, Hino Australia’s Manager of Product Strategy, also confirming the 700 Series will then get a reverse camera as standard from early next year.
“Drivers will benefit from almost 360-degree vision for improved safety when manoeuvring so they can see and hear what is happening behind them when reversing, loading and unloading.
“This is in addition to the already exceptional vision provided by the combination of generously sized windscreens, large electronically adjustable heated mirrors and convex spotter mirrors which are standard on every Hino truck.” (www.chinatrucks.com)
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August 2018-09-26
- VW's Traton Announces JV for Electrified Trucks with Hino 2018-09-25
- GAC Hino Rolls Out 700 Zhenzhi Truck for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-08-27
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia 2018-08-03
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors 2018-04-18
- GAC Hino Zhenzhi Makes its Debut to the Market 2018-01-29
- Hino Motors' New Koga Plant in Japan off to a Good Start 2017-11-24
- Japan's Hino Motors to Build Truck Plant in Russia 2017-10-10
- Hino New Trucks Debut at South America Joburg Futuroad Expo 2017-09-30
- Hino Celebrates Williamstown Plant's 10th Anniversary 2017-08-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR
- Yinchuan BYD New Energy Vehicle Production Base Rolls Out Its First Vehicle
- IAA 2018: Daimler Affirms Truck and Bus Assembly Plant in Thailand
- IAA 2018: Volvo Trucks Makes Entry into Electromobility Solutions
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs
- IAA 2018: Volkswagen New Commercial All-electric Vehicles Debut
- IAA 2018: Ford F-Max Crowned International Truck of the Year 2019
- Ford Unveils Transit Custom PHEV at IAA Commercial Vehicle Show
- Daimler Kicks off into IAA 2018 with Around 500 Journalists and 100 Vehicles
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018