SINOTRUK Doubles Sales for Heavy-duty Trucks in Zambia
SINOTRUK International Zambia has increased its sales by double to 1,000 units this year as more and more local customers tend to purchase brand new trucks rather than second-hand vehicles.
SINOTRUK International Zambia, which has been a SINOTRUK distributor in Zambia since 2008, sold 400 units last year.
“The last three years have been good for our business. Our sales have been increasing by double. A number of customers are realising that it is more reliable to buy brand new vehicles as opposed to second hand,” Sinotruk International Zambia commercial representative Mr Dong said during a recent client cocktail.
- Sinotruk Gets China's Nod to Road Test Driverless Trucks 2018-11-27
- Sinotruk CDW Sold 100 Units Lishi 6*4 Engineering Trucks 2018-11-22
- Sinotruk Receives Orders of 209 for Its N Series Trucks in Shanghai 2018-11-01
- Weichai Power to Supply Engines to Sinotruk Starting from 2019 2018-10-31
- Sinotruk and Zonda Team up to Build Assembly Plant in Ghana 2018-10-17
- First Batch of 200 Sinotruk Intelligent Muck Trucks to be Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-10-16
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR 2018-09-27
- 20 Units Sinotruk Sitrak Trucks Arrive in Jiangyin for Operation 2018-09-26
- China Donates Garbage Collection Truck to Boost Public Health in Uganda 2018-09-25
- Sinotruk Announces to Localise MAN Heavy-duty Truck with VW's Traton Group 2018-09-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August