CNHTC Sales Volume in 2018 to Exceed 300,000 Units
On December 18, CNHTC Annual Business Meeting 2019 was held in Jinan, Shandong province. At the conference, Tan Xuguang, President of CNHTC, revealed that the company’s sales volume in 2018 is expected to break the 300,000 units threshold, up by 14% year on year.
Tan also revealed the company’s ambitious goal for 2019. In the coming year, it aims to increase its sales volume to 400,000 units, including 200,000 units heavy-duty trucks and 200,000 units light trucks.
In 2025, CNHTC aims to increase its business revenue to 300 billion RMB and its sales volume to 700,000 units, including 250,000 units heavy-duty trucks, 250,000 units light trucks and 200,000 units light commercial vehicles. To achieve that goal, the company has already laid out specific plans, such as further diversifying its product line, expanding its presence in the high-end heavy-duty market, cultivating new growth points in light trucks and overseas markets, especially in Europe and North America.
- SINOTRUK Doubles Sales for Heavy-duty Trucks in Zambia 2018-12-11
- Sinotruk Gets China's Nod to Road Test Driverless Trucks 2018-11-27
- Sinotruk CDW Sold 100 Units Lishi 6*4 Engineering Trucks 2018-11-22
- Sinotruk Receives Orders of 209 for Its N Series Trucks in Shanghai 2018-11-01
- Weichai Power to Supply Engines to Sinotruk Starting from 2019 2018-10-31
- Sinotruk and Zonda Team up to Build Assembly Plant in Ghana 2018-10-17
- First Batch of 200 Sinotruk Intelligent Muck Trucks to be Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-10-16
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR 2018-09-27
- 20 Units Sinotruk Sitrak Trucks Arrive in Jiangyin for Operation 2018-09-26
- China Donates Garbage Collection Truck to Boost Public Health in Uganda 2018-09-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%