20 Units CNHTC Styr Trucks Arrive in Haimen for Operation
Recently, 20 units CNHTC’s D7B 8X4 intelligent trucks for transporting construction wastes arrived in Haimen, Jiangsu province for operation, ushering a brand new era for the local truck market and further pushing forward the battle against the air pollution in the area.
Styr D7B 8X4 intelligent truck for transporting construction wastes boasts a number of internationally advanced technologies, including Bosch high pressure common rail fuel system, SCR post-treatment system and D10B engine with 380 horsepower. It meets National V Emission Standards.
The truck is equipped with H72 driver’s cockpit with a wider view for truck drivers. Thanks to the vibration muffling unit made by SACHS, the truck provides more travel comforts for drivers. In addition, the truck achieves higher level of intelligence, making the truck management easier for truck operators.
- CNHTC Self-driving Truck Starts Operation in Jinan 2019-01-24
- SINOTRUK FY2018 Sales Revenue Hits the ￥100 Billion Mark 2019-01-09
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December 2019-01-08
- CNHTC Sales Volume in 2018 to Exceed 300,000 Units 2018-12-24
- SINOTRUK Doubles Sales for Heavy-duty Trucks in Zambia 2018-12-11
- Sinotruk Gets China's Nod to Road Test Driverless Trucks 2018-11-27
- Sinotruk CDW Sold 100 Units Lishi 6*4 Engineering Trucks 2018-11-22
- Sinotruk Receives Orders of 209 for Its N Series Trucks in Shanghai 2018-11-01
- Weichai Power to Supply Engines to Sinotruk Starting from 2019 2018-10-31
- Sinotruk and Zonda Team up to Build Assembly Plant in Ghana 2018-10-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.