China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
China's heavy truck manufacturers continued to see strong sales in January 2019 amid continued vitality in the broader Chinese economy.
More than 96,000 heavy-duty trucks have been sold in January in China, up by 16 percent month on month, according to an auto industry information service provider.
The surging Heavy truck sales were due to stable economy in China and usually in line with major economic indicators such as PMI. The China's manufacturing
purchasing managers' index (PMI) for January came in at 49.5%, up from 49.4% in December, according to the National Bureau of Statistics. Other factors include a stable economy, truck upgrades of transport companies and stricter environmental rules.
- MAN Truck to Expand Its Presence in China in 2019 2019-01-23
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November 2018-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won China Industrial Award 2018-12-13
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
- Sany Secures an Order Worth 200 Million RMB at Bauma China 2018-11-29
- Yuchai Brings National VI Engines on Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-16
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018 2018-11-15
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US 2018-10-19
- Renault and Brilliance Sign Agreement to Accelerate LCV Sales in China 2018-10-18
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September 2018-10-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.