Scania Delivers Its 7000th Trucks in Hongkong
More recently, Scania delivered another two units of P220 4x2 tractors to Hongkong School of Motoring, which marks the 7000th Scania trucks since Hongkong Scania (Hong Kong) Limited was found in 2008. This delivery marks Scania’s increasing popularity and it still boasts the largest market share among Europe’s commercail vehicle brands in Hongkong.
The delivered P series trucks is fitted with a 220hp engine, a Day Cab and 1+2 seat layout for the communication between instructor and leaner.
Although AMT has been installed on the most heavy-duty trucks, these two P series trucks are still equipped with manual transmissions, which are to help learners obtain basic driving skills.
Scania's 4-series truck with Euro II standard was first introduced in 1996, followed by the introduction of Euro IV standard in 2006. Europe V tactor emission standard was in place in 2009, followed by the introduction of R730 V8 tractor in 2011, 38T 5-axle commercial vehicles in 2012 and Euro VI 6-axle truck chasis in 2014. In the course of development, Scania has been at the forfront of promoting Europe’s commercial vehicles in Hongkong.
- Scania Jining Repair Factory Starts Operation 2019-09-12
- Scania Expands Its Presence to Northeast China 2019-04-01
- Scania Unveiled an Entire Range of New Trucks in Thailand 2019-02-28
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand 2019-02-28
- Scania’s New Truck Generation Officially Launched in UAE 2018-11-02
- Scania Delivers Its XT P 370 6×6 Tanker to Fight Forest Fires in Sweden 2018-10-29
- IAA 2018: Scania to Present New Plug-in Hybrid Truck 2018-09-17
- IAA 2018: Scania Announced No Diesel-Powered Vehicles on Show 2018-09-12
- Scania Sets to Launch Its Own China Truck Factory As Ownership Rules Eased 2018-08-21
- Scania Wins Latest 1,000 Point Test for the Second Year in Succession 2018-02-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market
- Yutong Environmental Sanitation Attends China Environment Sanitation Int'l Expo
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha
- Classic Vehicle Show Held in Albanian Capital City
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July