Goodyear Tires Sees a Soaring Net Profit by 113%
www.chinatrucks.com: On July 30, 2013, Goodyear Tires announced fiscal reports in Q2 and the first half year. It has gained considerable growth in terms of business profits in its four business areas in Q2. Also, the sales volume of tires maintains a rising trend in it three business areas.
In Q2, its operating income reaches 4.89 billion USD, down by 25.3% over last year’s 5.15 billion USD. The net profit, however, soars to 181 million USD from 85 million USD of last year, with a growth rate up by 113%.
In Q2, the Asia-Pacific region contributes 585 million USD to its operating income, accounting for around 12%, but declining 2.5% compared with 600 million USD in Q2 2012. The net profit in this region maintains a steady growth, hitting 91 million USD, growing by 28% compared with 71 million USD in Q2 2012.
In the first half year, the overall sales performance still declines by 8.8% year on year, totaling 9.75 billion USD; and the net profit hits 206 million USD, soaring by 182% compared with 73 million USD in the first half of 2012.
- IAA 2018: Goodyear Showcases Its First-ever Most Fuel-efficient Tire 2018-09-20
- Goodyear Expands Total Solution 2017-02-03
- Goodyear China Named Top Employer for the 7th Consecutive Year 2016-12-07
- Goodyear Plans to Roll Out New Tires for Commercial Vehicles in 2016 2015-11-20
- Goodyear S200 special for China market 2014-12-12
- Goodyear Launches S200 Tire for Bus and Truck 2014-11-14
- Goodyear Launches S200 Tire for Bus and Truck 2014-09-11
- Goodyear to Build New Plant in America for 24 Years 2014-06-04
- Goodyear Reports Record Second Quarter Earnings 2013-08-08
- Goodyear introduces Dunlop steer tire 2012-02-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September