Aeolus Tyre to Set up Sales Companies in German and America
www.chinatrucks.com: Aeolus Tyre recently announces to invest 80,000 euros and 100,000 USD respectively in setting up sales companies in Europe and America in order to strength their advantages of its all steel truck radical tyre and engineering tyre, accelerate the development of passenger vehicle tyre and raise its sales and market shares in Europe and America.
Aeolus Tyre West Europe registered in Germany is in charge of contact and connections with local distributors on tyre business, assistance of local marketing programs, and offering of tyre technologies and promotion support. The company sells tyre products and will charge certain consulting and marketing fees.
Aeolus Tyre America registered in America is in charge of contact and connections with local distributors on tyre business, assistance of local marketing programs, and offering of tyre technologies and promotion support, responsibility of importing and then selling to local distributors at retail or wholesale.
The announcement also claims that the establishment of new companies in Europe and America complies with the company’s need to further develop Europe and North American markets, improve the image of the company in the two market, facilitate the sales of products, raise the influence in the international market. As the laws, policies, and business environment are quite different from those in China, the company will try to adapt to local business and culture environment as soon as possible.
- Aeolus Tire Selected TOP 500 China Enterprises 2014-07-21
- Aeolus Tire Awarded 2013 Annual Leader of Energy Efficiency 2014-07-15
- Linglong On Tyrexpo Africa 2018 2018-04-12
- China's Linglong to Provide Technology Support for Iran Tire Plant Project 2018-03-30
- The First Domestic ATLAS Brand Shop Was Officially Opened 2017-12-19
- Tire Brands Listed among Top 100 Import & Export Enterprises in Shandong 2017-08-03
- Huayi distribution center opens in Canada 2017-07-31
- First Chinese 3D printing Polyurethane tire Successfully Developed 2017-07-13
- Linglong Team Wins 2017 China Truck Racing Championship 2017-07-12
- Linglong’s Brand Value Reaching RMB 30.563 Billion in 2017 2017-07-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November