Aeolus Tyre to Set up Sales Companies in German and America
www.chinatrucks.com: Aeolus Tyre recently announces to invest 80,000 euros and 100,000 USD respectively in setting up sales companies in Europe and America in order to strength their advantages of its all steel truck radical tyre and engineering tyre, accelerate the development of passenger vehicle tyre and raise its sales and market shares in Europe and America.
Aeolus Tyre West Europe registered in Germany is in charge of contact and connections with local distributors on tyre business, assistance of local marketing programs, and offering of tyre technologies and promotion support. The company sells tyre products and will charge certain consulting and marketing fees.
Aeolus Tyre America registered in America is in charge of contact and connections with local distributors on tyre business, assistance of local marketing programs, and offering of tyre technologies and promotion support, responsibility of importing and then selling to local distributors at retail or wholesale.
The announcement also claims that the establishment of new companies in Europe and America complies with the company’s need to further develop Europe and North American markets, improve the image of the company in the two market, facilitate the sales of products, raise the influence in the international market. As the laws, policies, and business environment are quite different from those in China, the company will try to adapt to local business and culture environment as soon as possible.
- Aeolus Tire Selected TOP 500 China Enterprises 2014-07-21
- Aeolus Tire Awarded 2013 Annual Leader of Energy Efficiency 2014-07-15
- Linglong On Tyrexpo Africa 2018 2018-04-12
- China's Linglong to Provide Technology Support for Iran Tire Plant Project 2018-03-30
- The First Domestic ATLAS Brand Shop Was Officially Opened 2017-12-19
- Tire Brands Listed among Top 100 Import & Export Enterprises in Shandong 2017-08-03
- Huayi distribution center opens in Canada 2017-07-31
- First Chinese 3D printing Polyurethane tire Successfully Developed 2017-07-13
- Linglong Team Wins 2017 China Truck Racing Championship 2017-07-12
- Linglong’s Brand Value Reaching RMB 30.563 Billion in 2017 2017-07-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September