Dayun E8 Heavy-duty Electric Truck Joins the Fight for Blue Skies
The 14th Beijing International New Energy Automobile and Charging Technology Equipment Exhibition kicked off at the old venue of China International Exhibition Center in Jing’an Zhuang, Beijing, July 13, 2018. Nearly 200 automobile manufacturers from home and abroad attended the event. Dayun E8, as a heavy duty electric trucks, were displayed on the exhibition and drew a lot of attention from visitors.
Dayun, as the first one to applicate for producing heavy duty all-electric trucks in China, has started to develop electric tractor in 2016 and taken the first place in sales for two years in a row.
Seen from the high-roof cab, Dayun E8 heavy duty electric truck looks a lot like N8E. It may seem a bit luxury with a high-roof cab used for port and coal tranport, but it will reduce the drag of the rear battery pack and save fuel consuption to a certain extent. As light weight design has been considered as a core part for new energy heavy duty trucks, Dayun E8 weighs only around 12 tonnes.
Speaking of battery, motor and electric control, Dayun E8 comes standard with Prestolite e-propulsion (rated power 250KW, peak power 350KW) and Top Gear power, which have been proved to be reliable after going through rigorous testing standards. In addition to lateral stabilizer bar and multiple leaf springs on front axle, it ensures reliable operation under heavy load conditions.
The battery is provided by CATL. There are 4 battery packs of lithium iron phosphate with a total power of 236.7kWh. The vehicle can drive 140km after being fully charged in half an hour by a fast charger.
Instead of driving with a non-wheel motor, Dayun E8 electric heavy-duty truck adopts the same driving mode as traditional vehicle. The 16-tonne wheel reduction rear axle enables it to operate smoothly under various difficult working conditions. It is easy to operate with the I-type thrust bar and neat pipe line layout. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019 2019-07-02
- Dayun’s First National VI Natural Gas Truck Comes off Production Line 2019-05-09
- Dayun Introduces a New Truck Range 4×2 Electric Tractor into the Market 2019-02-27
- Dayun Auto Releases a New 6×4 N8E Electric Truck 2019-02-14
- Dayun N8V Truck for Transporting Construction Wastes Makes its Debut 2018-10-24
- Dayun Launched Three Tractors to Lead the Market Trend 2018-10-23
- Dayun Makes Product Promotion in Yingde 2018-07-19
- Dayun Motor and Shacman Display New Electric Trucks in Beijing 2018-07-17
- Dayun Secures a Deal of 200 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-06-19
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair 2017-10-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September