Dayun E8 Heavy-duty Electric Truck Joins the Fight for Blue Skies
The 14th Beijing International New Energy Automobile and Charging Technology Equipment Exhibition kicked off at the old venue of China International Exhibition Center in Jing’an Zhuang, Beijing, July 13, 2018. Nearly 200 automobile manufacturers from home and abroad attended the event. Dayun E8, as a heavy duty electric trucks, were displayed on the exhibition and drew a lot of attention from visitors.
Dayun, as the first one to applicate for producing heavy duty all-electric trucks in China, has started to develop electric tractor in 2016 and taken the first place in sales for two years in a row.
Seen from the high-roof cab, Dayun E8 heavy duty electric truck looks a lot like N8E. It may seem a bit luxury with a high-roof cab used for port and coal tranport, but it will reduce the drag of the rear battery pack and save fuel consuption to a certain extent. As light weight design has been considered as a core part for new energy heavy duty trucks, Dayun E8 weighs only around 12 tonnes.
Speaking of battery, motor and electric control, Dayun E8 comes standard with Prestolite e-propulsion (rated power 250KW, peak power 350KW) and Top Gear power, which have been proved to be reliable after going through rigorous testing standards. In addition to lateral stabilizer bar and multiple leaf springs on front axle, it ensures reliable operation under heavy load conditions.
The battery is provided by CATL. There are 4 battery packs of lithium iron phosphate with a total power of 236.7kWh. The vehicle can drive 140km after being fully charged in half an hour by a fast charger.
Instead of driving with a non-wheel motor, Dayun E8 electric heavy-duty truck adopts the same driving mode as traditional vehicle. The 16-tonne wheel reduction rear axle enables it to operate smoothly under various difficult working conditions. It is easy to operate with the I-type thrust bar and neat pipe line layout. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019 2019-07-02
- Dayun’s First National VI Natural Gas Truck Comes off Production Line 2019-05-09
- Dayun Introduces a New Truck Range 4×2 Electric Tractor into the Market 2019-02-27
- Dayun Auto Releases a New 6×4 N8E Electric Truck 2019-02-14
- Dayun N8V Truck for Transporting Construction Wastes Makes its Debut 2018-10-24
- Dayun Launched Three Tractors to Lead the Market Trend 2018-10-23
- Dayun Makes Product Promotion in Yingde 2018-07-19
- Dayun Motor and Shacman Display New Electric Trucks in Beijing 2018-07-17
- Dayun Secures a Deal of 200 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-06-19
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair 2017-10-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1