Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines
On June 19, Dongfeng Cummins held a grand ceremony in Xiangyang to mark the assembly of its 3,000,000th unit engine and the debut of its engine products with National VI Emission Standards. Journalists from various media and customers witnessed the historical moment.
In 2007, Dongfeng Cummins assembled its 1,000,000 unit engine; in 2013, its 2,000,000th unit engine went off the production line.
To date, 1,100 units Dongfeng Cummins engines with National VI Emission Standards have been assembled. Z14 engine, as the new generation products, represents a new historical height for the company in engine making. Equipped with a number of state-of-art technologies, the engine weighs only 1,000 kg and has a displacement of 14 liters. With a power range of 480-600 horsepower and a torque range of 2,400-2,750 N.m, the engine introduces the brand new U-shaped integrated post-treatment system and fully meets National VI (b) Euro VI (D) Emission Standards.
According to the engine maker, Z14 engine will complete its SOP in September this year and then can be available for OEM. By further improving vehicles’ reliability, power performance, safety standards, travel comforts, the new engine will significantly bring down the operating costs for bus and truck operators and fully meet their varied needs and requirements.
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry 2018-05-08
- Dongfeng Cummins Launches Training Programs in Cairo 2018-04-29
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Makes Entry into New Market 2018-02-09
- Dongfeng Cummins ISD Awarded Most Trusted Highly Efficient Medium-sized Engine 2018-01-29
- National VI “Tianlongxin” Engines Delivered to Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle 2018-01-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September