Hongyan Tractor Sales Jump 228 Percent in January
According to the latest statistics, a total of 116.6 thousand heavy-duty trucks were sold in January, with a year-on-year increase of 18 percent. Among them, around 63.6 thousand tractors were sold, up 51 percent from a year earlier. Hongyan reported a year-on-year increase of 228 percent, the highest rate.
As the first joint venture to develop heavy trucks in China, SAIC Hongyan has launched a series of tractors for applications in long-distance and efficient logistics, port containers, express delivery, hazardous chemicals, coal, and heavy-duty transportation using international advanced technology on the basis of actual road conditions and stringent regulations in China. Equipped with Cursor series engines, SAIC Hongyan trucks deliver powerful performances and thus can meet requirements of working conditions in many sectors.
With the implementation of national six emissions standard, SAIC Hongyan has launched its GENLYON C6 series trucks. To offer more options for customer to choose, both LNG and diesel engines are available for GENLYON C6 series trucks.
Hongyan has continued to step up innovation in the field of autonomous driving by taking the lead in China to launch its 5G intelligent autonomous heavy-duty trucks. Currently, Hongyan is committed to taking a step further on this project and demonstrating the research capacity and speed of Chinese Wisdom.
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Rolls Out Its 500,000th Unit Vehicle 2020-01-14
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- Hongyan 5G Intelligent Heavy Truck Operates Well in Whole Gale 2019-12-23
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
- SAIC Hongyan Won Safety Heavy-duty Truck Award 2019-11-18
- SAIC Hongyan Officially Launches Genlyon C6 LNG Heavy-duty Truck 2019-11-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%