Hongyan Genlyon Tractors for 2020 to Be Launched in the Market
As the first European trucks to hit the Chinese market, Hongyan Genlyon trucks have been very popular and in great demand these years. To meet this growing demand, Hongyan has been working on this for years and will immediately launch its Genlyon 2020 tractors.
Having a wide range of products, they can satisfy the demands from express, liner logistics, cold chain, hazardous chemicals, coal and sandstone transport. Genlyon 2020 tractors are expected to offer a more lightweight, fuel-efficient and comfort ride while still maintaining the same level of safety, reliability and intelligence.
Jointly developed by combining Iveco advanced technology, Genlyon 2020 tractors lose 400kg of its weight, which according to Hongyan are the lightest of its kind.
On the basis of a wide rotation speed and fuel-efficient solutions, the upcoming tractors have managed to reduce the fuel consumption by 8%-13%. More than that, the fuel economy is further optimized and it is getting easier to perform a smooth shift by mating with a ZF AMT transmission.
Furthermore, Genlyon 2020 tractors are creating a health, comfort and ease of operation environment for drivers. Genlyon series trucks have just been awarded the "CN95 Healthcare Cockpit" by an authorized national institution thanks to their excellent air-filtering system, enhanced sound insulation and eco-friendly materials.
- Hongyan Nigeria KD Factory Starts Operation 2020-04-01
- Hongyan Tractor Sales Jump 228 Percent in January 2020-03-03
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Rolls Out Its 500,000th Unit Vehicle 2020-01-14
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- Hongyan 5G Intelligent Heavy Truck Operates Well in Whole Gale 2019-12-23
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture
- Mitsubishi Fuso to Begin Series Production of Fuel-cell Trucks by Late 2020s
- Hino and Toyota to Jointly Develop Heavy-Duty Fuel Cell Truck
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January