DCEC's Inte-brake System Achieves Higher Fuel Economy and Safety Standards
Inte-brake system, successfully developed by Dongfeng Cummins Engine Corporation (DCEC), is located within engine cylinders. It achieves an auxiliary braking power of 360 kw. On extended downward slopes or other working environment where frequent braking is needed, the system is able to help drivers better control the driving speed and help vehicles achieve higher safety standards.
Through an easy control of the switches on the steering wheel, drivers can lower the rotation speed of the engine below 2,000 r.p.m. and allow vehicles drive at a constant speed on slopes.
Thanks to a lowered level of wear and tear to the braking block, Dongfeng Cummins engines with Inte-brake system are better positioned to help businesses cut their operation costs and improve their profitability.
Drivers should bear in mind that the Inte-brake system is not intended to replace the braking system. In addition, the Inte-brake system should be used cautiously in snowy or rainy weather. It can only be activated when the fuel temperature reaches 66℃ and above and the rotation speed exceeds 900 r.p.m but no more than 2,100 r.p.m. The engine achieves its maximum braking power when the rotation speed stands between 1,800 r.p.m. and 2,100 r.p.m.
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry 2018-05-08
- Dongfeng Cummins Launches Training Programs in Cairo 2018-04-29
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Makes Entry into New Market 2018-02-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1