DCEC's Inte-brake System Achieves Higher Fuel Economy and Safety Standards
Inte-brake system, successfully developed by Dongfeng Cummins Engine Corporation (DCEC), is located within engine cylinders. It achieves an auxiliary braking power of 360 kw. On extended downward slopes or other working environment where frequent braking is needed, the system is able to help drivers better control the driving speed and help vehicles achieve higher safety standards.
Through an easy control of the switches on the steering wheel, drivers can lower the rotation speed of the engine below 2,000 r.p.m. and allow vehicles drive at a constant speed on slopes.
Thanks to a lowered level of wear and tear to the braking block, Dongfeng Cummins engines with Inte-brake system are better positioned to help businesses cut their operation costs and improve their profitability.
Drivers should bear in mind that the Inte-brake system is not intended to replace the braking system. In addition, the Inte-brake system should be used cautiously in snowy or rainy weather. It can only be activated when the fuel temperature reaches 66℃ and above and the rotation speed exceeds 900 r.p.m but no more than 2,100 r.p.m. The engine achieves its maximum braking power when the rotation speed stands between 1,800 r.p.m. and 2,100 r.p.m.
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry 2018-05-08
- Dongfeng Cummins Launches Training Programs in Cairo 2018-04-29
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Makes Entry into New Market 2018-02-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April