More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
Preparations for bauma CHINA 2020, which takes place from November 24 to 27 in Shanghai, are in full swing. More than 2,800 exhibitors will participate in Asia’s leading trade fair for the construction and mining machinery industry. Despite the challenges due to Covid-19, the show will fill all 17 halls and the outdoor area at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC): in total 300,000 sqm of exhibition space.
Despite the challenging circumstances, many international companies have been looking for ways to exhibit again this year. For example, companies with subsidiaries or dealers in China are planning to have their Chinese colleagues on site in case employees cannot travel from Europe, the US, Korea, Japan etc.
Among the well known international exhibitors that will be showcasing at bauma CHINA are the following: Bauer Maschinen GmbH, Bosch Rexroth Hydraulics & Automation, Caterpillar, Herrenknecht and Volvo Construction Equipment.
In addition, there will be three international joint stands – from Germany, Italy, and Spain. Together they account for 73 exhibitors and an area of over 1,800 square meters.
Exhibitors will be presenting products that meet tomorrow’s challenges: in focus will be smart and low-emission machines, electromobility and remote-control technology.
Due to Covid-19, bauma CHINA will see a predominantly Chinese audience with a correspondingly high quality. The exhibition management expects around 130,000 visitors. Visitors who pre-register online get their tickets free of charge, tickets purchased on site cost 50 RMB.
Strict rules at the exhibition groundsThe health and safety of exhibitors, visitors and partners will continue to be a top priority. The Shanghai Municipal Commission of Commerce and the Shanghai Convention & Exhibition Industries Association have published regulations and guidelines for exhibition organizers on the prevention and control of the epidemic, and these will be strictly observed during the show. To ensure a safe and orderly event, the various control and security measures and venue-sanitation regulations will be effectively implemented, appropriate on-site medical services will be provided and all participants will be required to register online.
Chinese government strengthens economic activityThe Chinese government has taken numerous steps to strengthen economic development, and initial successes are becoming apparent. According to the government, China´s gross domestic product grew again by 3.2 percent in the second quarter after the coronavirus-related upheavals in the first quarter. A relaxed monetary policy and strong investment in infrastructure, consumption and healthcare are aimed at strengthening economic activity for the rest of the year.
Construction industry: Strong imperative to relaunch businessAs far as construction is concerned, according to the latest report by Off-Highway Research, stimulus spending in China is expected to drive a 14-percent increase in construction equipment sales in the country in 2020. This makes China the only major country to see growth in equipment sales this year. Therefore, there is a strong imperative for the construction and mining machinery industry to re-launch business in China. In addition, there is a desire among industry players to meet again in person, to exchange information and network. bauma CHINA, as Asia’s leading trade fair for the construction and mining machinery industry, is the most important platform to fulfill these needs.
- Cummins to Celebrate Its 100th Anniversary at Bauma 2019 2019-02-21
- Hyva to Present Heavy Transport Solutions at Bauma 2019 2019-02-21
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
- Sany Secures an Order Worth 200 Million RMB at Bauma China 2018-11-29
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma 2016-11-28
- XCMG Debut Globe Model Products in Bauma China 2016 2016-11-24
- MAN Makes its Mark at Bauma 2013 with Rugged and Economical Vehicles for Mining 2013-02-21
- ZF CEO: China Is the Most Promising Market 2020-08-10
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units 2019-11-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August