Special Supplement: Park adds to auto city's allure
Development through half a century has made the automobile sector a pillar industry in the economy of Changchun, capital of Jilin Province.
China's famous auto city, Changchun is honored as the cradle of the nation's automobile industry.
The city boasts a powerful industrial foundation, strong technical research and development capacity, and perfect infrastructure for the development of the auto industry.
In recent years, the Changchun Economic and Technological Development Zone has also become a favorable platform for the development of the automobile and auto parts industries in the city.
On February 27, 2007 the Changchun city government approved the establishment of the Changchun Special Automobiles Industrial Park in the development zone.The city government's future development goals emphasize the creation of an internationally renowned automotive city.To this end, local authorities have made it a priority to attract domestic and overseas investment to the special automobiles park.The Chanchun city government will further improve its services, with the aim of creating a favorable development environment for the park.
An overall development plan for the park is also on the cards.
According to local authorities, the development plan for the automobile park will be implemented in five stages: First, a producing platform for special automobiles will be built; second, a scientific and technological innovation platform will be established; the third stage will involve the building of a modern logistics platform, while the fourth will see a platform of information communication; and finally, a platform of comprehensive services will be put in place.
In addition, the city government will offer assistance in terms of financial services, helping firms based in the park have easier access to funding.
As the first special automobiles industrial park in the nation, it will enjoy many favorable policies and receive a lot of support from the local government.
Moreover, according to related State regulations, it can enjoy favorable policies applicable to State-level economic development zones, as well as the State"s preferential policies for the revitalization of traditional industrial bases in Northeast China.
A number of top domestic automobile enterprises have launched operations in the Changchun Special Automobiles Industrial Park, such as the FAW Special Vehicle Co Ltd, FAW Bus and Coach Co Ltd, Changchun Guofu Truck Bodies Corporation, and projects of Zhongxing and Hengli.
So far, 260 million yuan have been channeled into the construction of infrastructure in the auto park.
To date, 10 roads with a total length of 9.4 km have been built, while the construction of three heat-supply plants in the park has been completed.
China's special automobile sector began initial development in the late 1950s and the early 1960s. Through 40 years of growth, it has become a major part of the nation's automobile industry.
Along with the rapid development of the nation's economy, the demand for special automobiles in the country is on the rise, indicating a huge potential for the auto park's development.
- ZF Breaks Ground on Its Fourth R&D Centre in China 2022-03-25
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World 2022-02-24
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak 2022-02-15
- ZF Marks 40th Year in China 2021-11-19
- China Premier: VOLVO Trucks To-Be-Locally-Produced Flagship Model FH 2021-11-09
- Heishan Fleet Selects Tonly Mining Trucks with Allison 4800 ORS Transmission 2021-11-08
- Beiben Exhibited Full Electric Tractor Head at China Manufacturing Expo 2021-10-25
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China 2021-08-24
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA 2020-11-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021