JLR launches new auto-parts center in Suzhou
Jaguar Land Rover, which is owned by India's Tata Motors Ltd, recently set up a new auto-parts distribution center in Suzhou in eastern China, as part of its expansion plan in the country, sources reported.
The newly-established center is the company's largest one in the Asia-Pacific region and will supply auto parts for other Asian markets. The center may also purchase auto parts from Chinese suppliers.
The auto-parts distribution center is expected to help the company further expand its sales and service networks in the country, thus boosting vehicle sales, according to sources.
Jaguar Land Rover has submitted an application to the Chinese government to set up a sales company to deal with its growing businesses in China, the world's largest auto market.
China has become Jaguar Land Rover's fifth largest global market. Sales of Land Rovers and Jaguars in China jumped 63% to 12,456 units in 2008 from a year earlier. In the first five months of 2009, 43% more Jaguars were sold than in the same period of last year. However, 30% fewer Land Rovers sold, because no new products became available in the period.
- WABCO Signs First Deal to Export Power Steering Syetem to India Tata Motors 2018-07-16
- Tata Motors Hopes to Regain Over 55% Market Share in M&HCV Segment 2017-12-28
- Tata and Ashok Leyland Among Top Competitors in Africa’s CV Market 2017-08-02
- Tata, Hyundai to Boost Sales of CV in Indonesia 2017-06-12
- CHTGC Cooperated With Tata Daewoo 2013-05-14
- Tata Motors sales up 58% 2010-03-02
- Tata Faces 'Heat' From Daimler, Volvo as India Paves Its Roads 2010-02-10
- Tata Motors, M&M, Reva eye electric compact truck segment 2010-02-08
- Fiat Buys Zastava in Serbia 2010-01-06
- Tata eyes exports to Asean: Thai autos to ship to Malaysia, Indonesia 2009-11-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April