Caterpillar to invest and establish plant in Thailand
(chinatrucks.com, Jan 18, 2011) It is disclosed by Thailand Industrious Department that the largest engineering machinery manufacturer Caterpillar will establish plant in Thailand. Caterpillar plans to set up the undermining manufacturer base in Thailand in order to seize global machinery market.
Caterpillar establishes plant in Thailand will help improve the investment confidence in Thailand and will introduce more international group to Thailand. Otherwise, parts and components manufacturers in Thailand will contract these programs.
Caterpillar will settle the plant in Luoyong Fu, and it will take 60,000 square meters. It is planned to initiate at the beginning of 2011, and plans to complete at the end of 2012. It will become the third overseas plant of Caterpillar after it has settled the plant in Australia and Brazil.
- Yuchai Power Purchases 49% of Caterpillar Shares on Yuchai 2014-07-04
- Trucking Company Sues Caterpillar over Acert Engine Technology 2013-04-15
- Caterpillar invests $100 million for production base in Xuzhou 2012-03-26
- Peterson wins supplier excellence award from Caterpillar 2011-11-15
- Caterpillar now delivering first CT660 vocational trucks 2011-09-29
- Caterpillar 775G Mine Dumper to Release 2011-03-04
- Caterpillar plans to hit heavy truck market with the help of JAC 2010-12-30
- Caterpillar to shift complicated components base to China 2010-12-02
- Caterpillar will strengthen the investment to Jiangsu 2010-11-26
- Caterpillar has procured German engine manufacturer MWM 2010-10-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021