Caterpillar to invest and establish plant in Thailand
(chinatrucks.com, Jan 18, 2011) It is disclosed by Thailand Industrious Department that the largest engineering machinery manufacturer Caterpillar will establish plant in Thailand. Caterpillar plans to set up the undermining manufacturer base in Thailand in order to seize global machinery market.
Caterpillar establishes plant in Thailand will help improve the investment confidence in Thailand and will introduce more international group to Thailand. Otherwise, parts and components manufacturers in Thailand will contract these programs.
Caterpillar will settle the plant in Luoyong Fu, and it will take 60,000 square meters. It is planned to initiate at the beginning of 2011, and plans to complete at the end of 2012. It will become the third overseas plant of Caterpillar after it has settled the plant in Australia and Brazil.
- Yuchai Power Purchases 49% of Caterpillar Shares on Yuchai 2014-07-04
- Trucking Company Sues Caterpillar over Acert Engine Technology 2013-04-15
- Caterpillar invests $100 million for production base in Xuzhou 2012-03-26
- Peterson wins supplier excellence award from Caterpillar 2011-11-15
- Caterpillar now delivering first CT660 vocational trucks 2011-09-29
- Caterpillar 775G Mine Dumper to Release 2011-03-04
- Caterpillar plans to hit heavy truck market with the help of JAC 2010-12-30
- Caterpillar to shift complicated components base to China 2010-12-02
- Caterpillar will strengthen the investment to Jiangsu 2010-11-26
- Caterpillar has procured German engine manufacturer MWM 2010-10-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY