Concrete Pump Trucks Include China New 44 Tariff Items for 2013
www.chinatrucks.com: On BEIJING, Dec. 17 China's Ministry of Finance (MOF) announced its Tariff Implementation Plan for 2013 on Monday, making adjustments on tariff tax items and tax rates concerning a number of exports and imports. The number of items to be taxed in 2013 has reached 8,238, after 44 items were added for the new year.
The newly added items include hydrogen selenide, biological insecticides, refuse incinerators and concrete pump trucks.
The new tariff plan will be implemented by the General Administration of Customs on Jan. 1, 2013, according to a statement posted on the MOF website, which noted that the State Council, China's Cabinet, approved the plan after deliberation by a special committee.
In order to boost import and meet domestic demand, China will implement temporary tax rates lower than the most favorable national tariff on more than 780 imported commodities next year.
In line with relevant trade pacts, some imports from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan will enjoy tariff-free policies next year, while some commodities from the Association of Southeast Asian Nations member states, Pakistan and New Zealand will see reduced tax rates, the statement said.
- XCMG Light Concrete Mixers to Arrive in Guangdong for Operation 2018-08-22
- Zoomlion Partners with CIFA to Roll Off K43C Concrete Pump Truck 2017-06-27
- XCMG Concrete Mixer Trucks Make a Splash in South 2015-08-13
- Zoomlion's Overseas Manufacturing Base Put into Production 2014-01-08
- Profit at Bottom: Sales Declined for CAMC 2012-11-01
- XCMG Pump Vehicle to Start Operation in Dubai 2018-05-21
- Zoomlion Exports its Vehicle-mounted Pump to Turkey 2018-02-02
- Zoomlion Cement Pump Trucks Help Pakistan 2014-06-27
- SANY and MAN Truck & Bus AG Signing Framework Agreement 2013-01-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.