Concrete Pump Trucks Include China New 44 Tariff Items for 2013
www.chinatrucks.com: On BEIJING, Dec. 17 China's Ministry of Finance (MOF) announced its Tariff Implementation Plan for 2013 on Monday, making adjustments on tariff tax items and tax rates concerning a number of exports and imports. The number of items to be taxed in 2013 has reached 8,238, after 44 items were added for the new year.
The newly added items include hydrogen selenide, biological insecticides, refuse incinerators and concrete pump trucks.
The new tariff plan will be implemented by the General Administration of Customs on Jan. 1, 2013, according to a statement posted on the MOF website, which noted that the State Council, China's Cabinet, approved the plan after deliberation by a special committee.
In order to boost import and meet domestic demand, China will implement temporary tax rates lower than the most favorable national tariff on more than 780 imported commodities next year.
In line with relevant trade pacts, some imports from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan will enjoy tariff-free policies next year, while some commodities from the Association of Southeast Asian Nations member states, Pakistan and New Zealand will see reduced tax rates, the statement said.
- XCMG Light Concrete Mixers to Arrive in Guangdong for Operation 2018-08-22
- Zoomlion Partners with CIFA to Roll Off K43C Concrete Pump Truck 2017-06-27
- XCMG Concrete Mixer Trucks Make a Splash in South 2015-08-13
- Zoomlion's Overseas Manufacturing Base Put into Production 2014-01-08
- Profit at Bottom: Sales Declined for CAMC 2012-11-01
- XCMG Pump Vehicle to Start Operation in Dubai 2018-05-21
- Zoomlion Exports its Vehicle-mounted Pump to Turkey 2018-02-02
- Zoomlion Cement Pump Trucks Help Pakistan 2014-06-27
- SANY and MAN Truck & Bus AG Signing Framework Agreement 2013-01-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021