Manufacturing and Sales Data of Trucks in May
www.chinatrucks.com : Number of trucks manufactured and sold in May this year is 311957 and 314432 respectively, a year on year dropping of 11.09% and
10.78% respectively, a month on month increase of 20.54% and 11.19% respectively.
Heavy duty trucks:
In the past month, the number of heavy duty trucks manufactured and sold is 75018 and 77279 respectively. The top 5 heavy duty truck
sellers are DFAC, FAW, SINOTRUK, BAIC Foton and Shacman. Together, they account for 80.57% of heavy duty trucks sold.
Medium duty trucks:
In the past month, the number of medium duty trucks manufactured and sold is 24655 and 27126 respectively. The top 5 medium duty
truck sellers are DFAC, FAW, SINOTRUK, Lifan and JAC. Together, they account for 69.55% of medium duty trucks sold.
Light duty trucks:
In the past month, the number of light duty trucks manufactured and sold is 169429 and 167828 respectively. The top 5 medium duty
truck sellers are BAIC Foton, JAC, DFAC, Brilliance Auto and JMC. Together, they account for 57.43% of light duty trucks sold.
In the past month, the number of mini trucks manufactured and sold is 42845 and 42199 respectively. The top 5 medium duty truck
sellers are SAIC GM Wuling, BAIC Foton, DFAC, Chana and Kama. Together, they account for 88.53% of mini trucks sold.
- Project Launch Ceremony of Linglong’s Fifth Chinese Manufacturing Base Held 2020-04-17
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era 2020-01-15
- Cummins: Leading Innovations in Remanufacturing 2019-04-16
- Linglong Lays Foundation Stone for Fourth Domestic Manufacturing Base 2018-07-20
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan 2017-12-25
- Volvo Group to Optimize Truck Manufacturing in Europe 2013-10-21
- China invest 1.20 billion RMB in green manufacturing projects 2009-06-10
- China's FAW keen on auto manufacturing unit in West Bengal 2009-04-14
- China Heavy Trucks Get Bigger Power and Data 2014-08-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April