CAMC Tour Show into Zhengzhou
www.chinatrucks.com: In the afternoon of October 18, CAMC national tour show is held in Huanghegu Hotel in Zhengzhou, Henan province. Vice General Manager Xia Hong takes part in and addresses at the event. Manager of Marketing Branch He Xiaosheng delivered welcome speech. The event is chaired by Marketing Manager of CAMC Marketing Branch Xue Yongchang. Moreover, dealer representatives, service representatives and more than 300 customers also attend the event.
CAMC heavy duty truck at the event
In his speech Xia Hong says: "in CAMC's rapid development, users from Henan province offer much support. That is also why CAMC can main a sustain and long-term development in Northeast market. In order to return Henan users' support and kindness, CAMC brings latest products that is representing China's leading technology, including high-level large power engine, large torque gearbox, light-weighted products and LNG trucks. I believe you will get rewarding by attending this event. CAMC's new products will bring you a surprise."
After that, Vice General Manager of CAMC Engine Branch Wang Xiangzhi introduces Hanma engine solely developed by CAMC, saying that "Hanma engine is a top product with advancing international technology. CAMC has independent property right." He also make specific explanation on "inside-cylinder braking": with inside-cylinder braking, Hanma engine is under good control when going downhill, the braking distance is shortened, the fuel consumption is low, and braking is very effective. What's most important, it is very safe and convenient to use: loose clunch and then accelerator pedal, the grade is on. The engine is expected to save at least 6000 yuan per year.
General Manger of Beifang Vehicle Transportation Company Liang Wenkui and a user from Zhejiang Jianghong Business and Trade Company share their experience of using CAMC trucks. As LNG truck user, Liang Wekui tells many advantages of natural gas trucks: high quality, good comfort, and low transportation cost (it saves as much as 30% costs than others for one single transport).
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Hanma Technolgy Saw its Special Vehicles Sales Grow by 153.27% in February 2021-03-12
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April