20 units of CAMC Mixer Trucks Delivered to Lanzhou Hongjiang Group
www.chinatrucks.com: 25 June 2015, the giant strategic cooperation agreement ceremony was grandly held for Lanzhou Hong Jian Building Materials Group and Hualing Xingma Automobile (Group) Co., Ltd. (CAMC for short thereinafter) in the concrete mixing station of the former party, namely, the delivery of the first 20 units of environmental mixer trucks with Hanma power engines.
These new 20 units are all supplied with engines developed by CAMC with the combination of the world first-rate R&D institutions. The engine products in series of high performance and independent intellectual property pass through the national testing in accordance with China IV, the potential of upgrading to China V. The emission of 25 units equal with that of one unit of truck with yellow label, and the fuel saving rate arrives to around 12%.
In the speech, Tian Xuanhong, the chairman of Hongjian Group showed the company actively responses to the appeal of the local government division and live up to the social responsibility as the provincial leading concrete builder to take the lead in eliminating all vehicles with yellow labels, contributing to the clean air in Lanzhou. Today, new environmental mixer trucks have been formally operated and they will service customers and return to the community with the new corporate image on the new starting point.
Both parties agree on the operation concept of “People oriented, science and technology leading, innovation crucial and seeking excellence” and the coincident pursuit of “loyalty to customers and contribution to the society”. It is certain of this cooperation will promote win-win prosperity for the glorious future.
- CAMC Seals Order for 500 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks at WMC 2021-11-22
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Hanma Technolgy Saw its Special Vehicles Sales Grow by 153.27% in February 2021-03-12
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY