20 units of CAMC Mixer Trucks Delivered to Lanzhou Hongjiang Group
www.chinatrucks.com: 25 June 2015, the giant strategic cooperation agreement ceremony was grandly held for Lanzhou Hong Jian Building Materials Group and Hualing Xingma Automobile (Group) Co., Ltd. (CAMC for short thereinafter) in the concrete mixing station of the former party, namely, the delivery of the first 20 units of environmental mixer trucks with Hanma power engines.
These new 20 units are all supplied with engines developed by CAMC with the combination of the world first-rate R&D institutions. The engine products in series of high performance and independent intellectual property pass through the national testing in accordance with China IV, the potential of upgrading to China V. The emission of 25 units equal with that of one unit of truck with yellow label, and the fuel saving rate arrives to around 12%.
In the speech, Tian Xuanhong, the chairman of Hongjian Group showed the company actively responses to the appeal of the local government division and live up to the social responsibility as the provincial leading concrete builder to take the lead in eliminating all vehicles with yellow labels, contributing to the clean air in Lanzhou. Today, new environmental mixer trucks have been formally operated and they will service customers and return to the community with the new corporate image on the new starting point.
Both parties agree on the operation concept of “People oriented, science and technology leading, innovation crucial and seeking excellence” and the coincident pursuit of “loyalty to customers and contribution to the society”. It is certain of this cooperation will promote win-win prosperity for the glorious future.
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Hanma Technolgy Saw its Special Vehicles Sales Grow by 153.27% in February 2021-03-12
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April