20 units of CAMC Mixer Trucks Delivered to Lanzhou Hongjiang Group
www.chinatrucks.com: 25 June 2015, the giant strategic cooperation agreement ceremony was grandly held for Lanzhou Hong Jian Building Materials Group and Hualing Xingma Automobile (Group) Co., Ltd. (CAMC for short thereinafter) in the concrete mixing station of the former party, namely, the delivery of the first 20 units of environmental mixer trucks with Hanma power engines.
These new 20 units are all supplied with engines developed by CAMC with the combination of the world first-rate R&D institutions. The engine products in series of high performance and independent intellectual property pass through the national testing in accordance with China IV, the potential of upgrading to China V. The emission of 25 units equal with that of one unit of truck with yellow label, and the fuel saving rate arrives to around 12%.
In the speech, Tian Xuanhong, the chairman of Hongjian Group showed the company actively responses to the appeal of the local government division and live up to the social responsibility as the provincial leading concrete builder to take the lead in eliminating all vehicles with yellow labels, contributing to the clean air in Lanzhou. Today, new environmental mixer trucks have been formally operated and they will service customers and return to the community with the new corporate image on the new starting point.
Both parties agree on the operation concept of “People oriented, science and technology leading, innovation crucial and seeking excellence” and the coincident pursuit of “loyalty to customers and contribution to the society”. It is certain of this cooperation will promote win-win prosperity for the glorious future.
- CAMC Seals Order for 500 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks at WMC 2021-11-22
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Hanma Technolgy Saw its Special Vehicles Sales Grow by 153.27% in February 2021-03-12
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021