Sichuan Hyundai Dump Truck to be on Listing
www.chinatrucks.com: Sichuan Hyundai Moter Co.,Ltd. completed its important product strategic allocation.”Ruiyu One” heavy-duty truck ,the engineering model of self-discharging trucks, was escalated and will be rolled out recently. Ruiyu dump truck, belonged to Nanjun automobile before, was widely used in several working conditions, such as city construction, road maintenance and bulk goods transportation, etc. It won great fame from commercial groups and singular customers for its high transportation capacity and high cost-effectiveness.
The brand new dump truck was escalated by the advanced technologies of modern automobile groups on the basis of former mature vehicle, meeting the demands of customers.
Cockpit is the part which drivers use most. Customers pay more and more attention to it. Special cockpit, 2,080mm wide. is the basis of comfortability.
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches New Version of Mighty Light Truck 2019-08-19
- Hyundai Motor Agrees New Truck Partnership with Sichuan Energy in China 2018-09-06
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- The 50000th Truck Coming Out of JAC Sichuan Factory 2018-03-21
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-14
- Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production 2017-08-24
- MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System 2017-08-07
- Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September 2017-07-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021