The 50000th Truck Coming Out of JAC Sichuan Factory
On March 17, a grand strategic conference and the 50000th truck coming out ceremony were held in Suining, Sichuan province. Besides, Zhao Shiyong, the secretary of the municipal party committee, many other municipal, district and its relevant departments’ leaders were invited to attend the ceremony, together with the senior leaders from JAC.
Located in Suining city, Sichuan JAC is an independent legal entity and wholly-owned subsidiary of Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group Co.,Ltd. With years of great efforts, it has grown into an enterprise with complete production qualification for light-duty truck, medium and construction truck. Up till now, Sichuan JAC has seen an investment of over 1.1 billion yuan and developed an automobile production line of stamping, welding, painting, assembly and testing and reached an annual production capability of 50000 units. In response to the “One Belt, One Road Initiative” and “West Development Strategy”, Sichuan JAC always was and always will be continuing to play its role in exploring the Southwest China and South East Asia market.
In line with the strategic goal of “do and make the best commercial vehicles”, Sichuan JAC has borne great fruit and welcomes the 50000th truck coming out.
According to what explains in the strategic release, Sichuan JAC will aim at going ahead all other commercial vehicle makers in Sichuan and building up a strong brand image in the region. In the three years to come, Sichuan JAC is planning to improve its market share by 30% and come top in light-duty truck sales. By 2020, the production of automobile vehicles will reach 50000 units with a total avenue of 3 billion Yuan.
In future, Sichuan JAC will continue to develop products to the need of local customers and expand its influence in Southeast China by utilizing resources of development, manufacture and marketing. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Won The Cannes Lions International Creativity Award 2021-09-17
- JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market 2021-08-13
- JAC Doubles Its Exports to Global Market 2021-08-10
- The First 22 JAC SUNRAY Pure Electric Vehicles to Arrive in Mexico 2021-08-06
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- JAC Delivered 62 Commercial Vehicles to Kazakhstan for Postal Service 2021-07-28
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1 2021-07-09
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY