Xichai CA6DLD Diesel Engine Passes Europe V Emission Certification Test
www.chinatrucks.com: Xichai CA6DLD diesel engine passed the Europe V certification test and was awarded the Vehicle Certificate of British Transportation Department recently.
CA6DLD diesel engine is the main one which exported to high-end heavy-duty truck market, such as Chile, by Xichai Group. The overseas marketing department of its sales company invited the certification specialists of Vehicle Certification Bureau VCA of British Transportation Department to the laboratory rooms of Xichai engines to carry out the Europe V certification test in December, 2015. The Vehicle Certification Bureau VCA of British Transportation Department awarded the Europe V Emission Certificate to Xichai Group.
Entering overseas market is the important tasks of Xichai’s 13th Five-year Plan. It is necessary to promote the high-end Xichai Aowei diesel engine in overseas market to display the high-end image of Xichai “Power Supermarket” to overseas customers. Xichai Group promotes various kinds of high-end engines to overseas market steadily to realize the exporting strategy of “Exporting High-end Engines, Set Up High-end Brand” which was put forwarded by the leaders in its factory.
- Jiefang Exported 5,400 Units Engines to the Overseas Market 2020-03-26
- Jiefang's Engine Export Volume Grew 53.7% 2019-04-09
- Xichai Aowei Engine Shines at Electric Indonesia 2017-09-20
- Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine 2017-08-31
- Xichai CA6DM3-50E5 Engine Made to 2017 Most Powerful Engine List 2017-08-30
- Russia CTT 2017: Foreigners Thump up for FAW Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine 2017-06-06
- FAW Xichai Aowei 6DM3 Engine Enjoys a Lead in Producing Large Horse Power 2017-05-10
- FAWDE Achieves a Solid Export Volume of 1,800 in March, Up by 12.5% 2017-03-22
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
- Xichai AOWEI Won Orders of 109 Units in Anhui 2016-11-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021