Beijing: Two Hundred Old Vehicles to be Eliminated
www.chinatrucks.com: From 2011 to 2015, a total of one million eight hundred and thirty thousand old vehicles have been eliminated in Beijing, effectively promoted the further reduction of motor vehicle emissions. The motor vehicle emissions of nitrogen oxides than in 2010 decreased by 25%.
Especially since 2015, Beijing has carried out the upgrade program of the elimination of old motor vehicles and improved the subsidy standards of scrapped old cars for 8000 YUAN per car. This program has further promoted the city's old motor vehicle scrapped update.
In the first quarter of this year, Beijing also eliminated the high emission of old motor vehicles, which scrapped the number of old motor vehicles grew by 40%.
According to the Beijing 2013-2017 clean air action plan in 2016 focused on the task, 200 thousand old vehicles will be eliminated. Beijing will focus on heavy-duty diesel vehicles, operating of light-duty gasoline vehicle emission standards, overall strengthen of the regulatory in car standards and law enforcement and other aspects, and promote the high emission of old vehicles elimination and vehicle industry structure optimization.
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics 2022-02-11
- Hongyan Jieshi Tractor to Be Shown at Beijing International Automotive Exhibition 2014-04-17
- Daimler Increases Investment in R&D of China 2013-11-19
- Germany's ZF Plans Axle Plant in Beijing 2013-09-26
- Volvo Trucks’ First Authorized 4S Dealer Beijing Walker Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary 2013-09-04
- Beijing Sets New Regulations for Heavy Duty Trucks 2013-05-28
- Daimler to Build CV Engine Plant in Beijing 2012-08-20
- Beiqi Foton & Daimler joint venture set up in Beijing 2012-02-22
- Logistics costs to exceed 12 trillion Yuan till 2015 in Beijing 2012-01-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021