ZEDO 300M Launched in Kunming and Won Orders of 30 Units
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 25, CHMC held ZEDO 300M region launching conference grandly in Kunming. ZEDO 300M marched to Southwest region and had brick sales of 30 orders in the terminal market rapidly. We can say that ZEDO 300M has achieved good result in the new product launching.
ZEDO 300M is a medium end light truck incorporated to CHMC, which is also the third product of ZEDO family, the other two are ZEDO 800W and e-COUNTY. It has won many consumers’ favor with the technique strength of joint research and development of China and Korea and outstanding cost performance.
Compared to predominate light truck, ZEDO 300M had the leading advantages of integrated technology between China and Korea, doing better on comprehensive product competitiveness. The truck is researched and developed by CHMC itself, manufactured by Chinese and Korean R&D team together, integrating the advantages of both countries’ manufacturing process, and finally produced in CHMC Ziyang Factory with import equipment and high automation.
The recruit in the light truck camp filled the void of CHMC medium and high end products with strong and beautiful appearance, simple and fashionable humanized design.
As the self-developed product combined with Korean HYUNDAI excellent gene, ZEDO 300M has the new European surface design integrated strong and morbidezza, which is smart, fashionable and full of energy, breaking the traditional style of domestic light truck, giving a strong visual impact to people.
The head is designed by beautiful lines and clear levels, transverse front cover with chroming decoration strip makes the head look vogue and beautiful and greatly improve the brand recognition. The area of rear view mirror and wide angle mirror is increased, and the mirror frame is shortened, high strength and good stability. Meanwhile, the separate forehead mirror greatly reduces the blind area in front of the visual field to make a wide view of the truck.
ZEDO 300M uses high strength front axle with transverse torsion-bar spring, equipped with three steel plate suspension to meet customers’ loading needs and make the truck operate more stable and comfortable. Moreover, the front axle uses plate brake; the braking effect is good and safe. The equipped Cummins 2.8L engine of National V has max power of 96kW and max torque of 300 N?M. The engine wiring harness has a reasonable arrangement, it’s clean and tidy, and moreover, the adoptive exhaust brake can make driving safe.
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches New Version of Mighty Light Truck 2019-08-19
- Hyundai Motor Agrees New Truck Partnership with Sichuan Energy in China 2018-09-06
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- The 50000th Truck Coming Out of JAC Sichuan Factory 2018-03-21
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-14
- Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production 2017-08-24
- MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System 2017-08-07
- Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September 2017-07-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021