ZEDO 300M Launched in Kunming and Won Orders of 30 Units
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 25, CHMC held ZEDO 300M region launching conference grandly in Kunming. ZEDO 300M marched to Southwest region and had brick sales of 30 orders in the terminal market rapidly. We can say that ZEDO 300M has achieved good result in the new product launching.
ZEDO 300M is a medium end light truck incorporated to CHMC, which is also the third product of ZEDO family, the other two are ZEDO 800W and e-COUNTY. It has won many consumers’ favor with the technique strength of joint research and development of China and Korea and outstanding cost performance.
Compared to predominate light truck, ZEDO 300M had the leading advantages of integrated technology between China and Korea, doing better on comprehensive product competitiveness. The truck is researched and developed by CHMC itself, manufactured by Chinese and Korean R&D team together, integrating the advantages of both countries’ manufacturing process, and finally produced in CHMC Ziyang Factory with import equipment and high automation.
The recruit in the light truck camp filled the void of CHMC medium and high end products with strong and beautiful appearance, simple and fashionable humanized design.
As the self-developed product combined with Korean HYUNDAI excellent gene, ZEDO 300M has the new European surface design integrated strong and morbidezza, which is smart, fashionable and full of energy, breaking the traditional style of domestic light truck, giving a strong visual impact to people.
The head is designed by beautiful lines and clear levels, transverse front cover with chroming decoration strip makes the head look vogue and beautiful and greatly improve the brand recognition. The area of rear view mirror and wide angle mirror is increased, and the mirror frame is shortened, high strength and good stability. Meanwhile, the separate forehead mirror greatly reduces the blind area in front of the visual field to make a wide view of the truck.
ZEDO 300M uses high strength front axle with transverse torsion-bar spring, equipped with three steel plate suspension to meet customers’ loading needs and make the truck operate more stable and comfortable. Moreover, the front axle uses plate brake; the braking effect is good and safe. The equipped Cummins 2.8L engine of National V has max power of 96kW and max torque of 300 N?M. The engine wiring harness has a reasonable arrangement, it’s clean and tidy, and moreover, the adoptive exhaust brake can make driving safe.
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches New Version of Mighty Light Truck 2019-08-19
- Hyundai Motor Agrees New Truck Partnership with Sichuan Energy in China 2018-09-06
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- The 50000th Truck Coming Out of JAC Sichuan Factory 2018-03-21
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-14
- Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production 2017-08-24
- MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System 2017-08-07
- Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September 2017-07-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April