Yuchai and Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor March into the Market of Ethiopia
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Yuchai Group, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Company and its agents held a product promotion together in the capital of Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, and 16 exporters are involved in it. The product promotion received nine orders of 400hp tractors and 12 orders of 340hp dumpers, which were all equipped with Yuchai’s engines.
In recent years, Ethiopia has been moving rapidly to build its infrastructure and develop its agriculture with an average economic growth of more than 10%, a growth faster than that of all African countries and ranking first.
However, because of the scarce resources in Ethiopia, the huge trade deficit, strict foreign exchange controls and agents’ neglect, it’s quite hard for Yuchai and Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Company to develop there. After over a year’s efforts, Yuchai and Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Company finally find a way that agents and exporters promote imports together, laying a foundation for the further development in Ethiopia.
- ZF Attends 2021 Volvo Auto Asia-Pacific Science Day on Sustainable Development 2021-07-23
- Foton Trucks Take You to Uyuni Salt Flat, in Bolivia, 3656M Above Sea Level 2021-07-22
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level 2021-07-21
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- SAIC Hongyan Exports 500 LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Russia 2021-07-19
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- Foton Receives an Order for 11 Trucks from a Top Construction Company in Mexico 2021-07-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April