SINOTRUK CDW 1500 Units Dumpers Exported to Myanmar
www.chinatrucks.com: SINOTRUK CDW, located in Sichuan, receives another big order for 1500 units from Southeast Asia customer. At 9:35am on July 27, 2017, the truck delivery ceremony was held in Qingbaijiang, Chengdu province. It is said this is the largest order of SINOTRUK CDW in Myanmar since entering into that market.
For recent years, SINOTRUK CDW has undergone reconstruction by accelerating technological innovation, readjusting product structure, and updating equipment in order to largely improve product quality and reliability as well as to create superior conditions for access to international market. With active exploitation in international market and establishment of international sales agencies and service networks, the export of vehicles has achieved rapid growth.
Data shows the company has accumulated an export of 5,000 units since reconstruction 6 years ago, 280 times more units than that before reconstruction. Particularly, with the nation’s “Silk & Road” strategy unveiling, SINOTRUK CDW targets at Southeast market and speeds up development in local market by setting up strategic cooperation with local agencies, making the export of complete vehicle achieving new results.
The 1,500 units are engineering dumpers purchased by Myanmar TRP which is a renowned large enterprise in local market engaged in trucks and machinery products. It has over 20 CDW sales and service stations in Myanmar with the network covering over 80% of Myanmar market. Since entering Myanmar in 2011, SINOTRUK CDW has sold over 2,400 units. The annual sales volumes in 2015 and 2016 rank top 3 among Chinese brands in local market for two consecutive years.
Sources say the company will take Southeast Asia as a model to explore South and North Africa, Asia, Europe, Russia and South America and strive for a doubled export every year to make export a new growth point for SINOTRUK CDW.
- Sinotruk CDW Sold 100 Units Lishi 6*4 Engineering Trucks 2018-11-22
- Sinotruk CDW Opens Flagship Store in Mandalay, Myanmar 2018-05-07
- SINOTRUK CDW Lion King Series Trucks Make a Splashy Debut 2017-12-27
- Sinotruk CDW’s Fire Trucks Exported to Myanmar Pass the Final Inspection 2017-09-27
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles 2022-04-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021