SINOTRUK CDW 1500 Units Dumpers Exported to Myanmar
www.chinatrucks.com: SINOTRUK CDW, located in Sichuan, receives another big order for 1500 units from Southeast Asia customer. At 9:35am on July 27, 2017, the truck delivery ceremony was held in Qingbaijiang, Chengdu province. It is said this is the largest order of SINOTRUK CDW in Myanmar since entering into that market.
For recent years, SINOTRUK CDW has undergone reconstruction by accelerating technological innovation, readjusting product structure, and updating equipment in order to largely improve product quality and reliability as well as to create superior conditions for access to international market. With active exploitation in international market and establishment of international sales agencies and service networks, the export of vehicles has achieved rapid growth.
Data shows the company has accumulated an export of 5,000 units since reconstruction 6 years ago, 280 times more units than that before reconstruction. Particularly, with the nation’s “Silk & Road” strategy unveiling, SINOTRUK CDW targets at Southeast market and speeds up development in local market by setting up strategic cooperation with local agencies, making the export of complete vehicle achieving new results.
The 1,500 units are engineering dumpers purchased by Myanmar TRP which is a renowned large enterprise in local market engaged in trucks and machinery products. It has over 20 CDW sales and service stations in Myanmar with the network covering over 80% of Myanmar market. Since entering Myanmar in 2011, SINOTRUK CDW has sold over 2,400 units. The annual sales volumes in 2015 and 2016 rank top 3 among Chinese brands in local market for two consecutive years.
Sources say the company will take Southeast Asia as a model to explore South and North Africa, Asia, Europe, Russia and South America and strive for a doubled export every year to make export a new growth point for SINOTRUK CDW.
- Sinotruk CDW Sold 100 Units Lishi 6*4 Engineering Trucks 2018-11-22
- Sinotruk CDW Opens Flagship Store in Mandalay, Myanmar 2018-05-07
- SINOTRUK CDW Lion King Series Trucks Make a Splashy Debut 2017-12-27
- Sinotruk CDW’s Fire Trucks Exported to Myanmar Pass the Final Inspection 2017-09-27
- CATL and BASF Signed Agreement to Accelerate Achieving Global Carbon Neutrality 2021-09-23
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Improve Its After-sales Service 2021-09-23
- JJE and Allison Partner to Develop CV Electrified Powertrain Solutions 2021-09-23
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse 2021-09-17
- JAC Won The Cannes Lions International Creativity Award 2021-09-17
- Yuchai’s Exports to ASEAN Countries Saw a Growth of 70% in YTD Sales 2021-09-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY