Hino New Trucks Debut at South America Joburg Futuroad Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: The Futuroad Expo, co-located with Automechanika, is currently underway at the Nasrec Expo Centre in Johannesburg and the opening day saw a number of new trucks launched, from manufacturers across the spectrum.
Hino Wide Cab 500
Hino used the event to show off its new Wide Cab 500 to the public for the first time, ahead of the new model going into local production this November. The move will also see the range expanding from five to 12 models.
Several Hino executives flew out from Japan to attend this event, including the senior general managers of marketing and product planning, Shuichi Kaneko and Masahiro Kumasaka.
Another local manufacturer, FAW of China, gave the public a preview of its 33.420FT truck tractor, which goes into local production early next year.
Powerstar’s big news is that it has come to an arrangement with Foton to rebrand its 3-, 5- and 8-tonne trucks as Powerstar models, so that the brand now has a range going from medium commercial vehicles to extra-heavy truck-tractors and construction trucks.
The Eicher brand, which forms part of the Volvo group, launched its Pro 6000 heavy truck range at the show, just two months after entering our market with its Pro 3000 medium range.
Its Indian rival Tata, showed its new Ultra medium commercial vehicle range, which was designed by Bertone of Italy.
Other truck brands with a presence at Futuroad include MAN, Volkswagen, Scania, as well as various body builders.
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle 2020-04-24
- Hino and Toyota to Jointly Develop Heavy-Duty Fuel Cell Truck 2020-03-27
- GAC Hino Upgraded Truck with ZF 16-speed Transmission Gearbox to Hit the Market 2019-05-08
- GAC Hino Signs a Deal With Major Customers in Tokyo 2019-04-25
- 100 Units GAC Hino 8×4 Concrete Mixers Delivered to Dongguan for Operation 2019-03-01
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018 2019-01-16
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand 2018-10-12
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market 2018-09-29
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August 2018-09-26
- VW's Traton Announces JV for Electrified Trucks with Hino 2018-09-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April