CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons
According to the latest notices made by China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT), a 6x4 driving electric self-discharging vehicle chassis and an electric cement mixing truck made by CAMC Truck both successfully made their way to the list of new energy vehicles.
Inheriting the driver’s cockpit of CAMC Star, CAMC electric self-discharging vehicle chassis has its battery units laid at both the front and rear of the vehicle. The middle of the vehicle is where its gas storage tanks are located. With a body weight of 11 tons, the vehicle is able to transport goods with a maximum weight of 13 tons. Its batteries are made by Shenzhen Optimum Nano Technology Co., Ltd. And its electric motor 368XS-MFM125G01 (Rated Power: 245 kW; Maximum Power: 330 horsepower) made by Shenzhen Minfu Woneng New Energy Vehicle Co., Ltd.
CAMC electric cement mixing truck assumes the same appearance of a diesel-powered CAMC Star. With its battery units located at the two sides of the vehicle, some extra protections are made available to ensure the batteries’ safe and smooth operation. According to CAMC, the vehicle’s lithium iron phosphate batteries are made by Shenzhen Optimum Nano Technology Co., Ltd. With a body weight of 16 tons and its mixing tank reaching four cubic meters in size, CAMC electric cement mixing truck can load 8.8 tons of cements.
Both vehicles are equipped with ABS made by Wabco. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Hanma Technolgy Saw its Special Vehicles Sales Grow by 153.27% in February 2021-03-12
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April