Hongyan Gets Ready to Attend CCVS 2017 with Ever Strong 560hp Tractor
China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 (hereinafter CCVS) will be held in Wuhan International Expo Center at 4-7 November 2017. As one of the leading commercial vehicle manufacturers, SAIC-Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Hongyan), It is now busy preparing itself to attend Wuhan International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition. At this year’s exhibition, Hongyan will bring several latest products on display, including its newly upgraded C13 truck with 560 horsepower, its light-weight LNG self-discharging vehicle and its cargo truck which made its debut in August this year.
According to Hongyan, C13 is especially targeted at the high-end market to meet the rising demand for high horsepower vehicles. Apart from its powerful performance, C13 also achieves high fuel economy and high safety standards and provides unprecedented comforts for drivers.
Hongyan LNG self-discharging vehicle is an environmentally friendly heavy-duty truck with high reliability and high safety standards. In addition, it can cut gas consumption by 4% compared with its counterparts and can help its operator cut fuel costs by 35% when compared with a diesel-powered truck.
Hongyan cargo truck fully meets National GB1589 Regulations. With its cargo space over 40% larger than a normal one, the truck is equipped with Iveco EBS engine cylinder braking technology. Plus its disc braking system and electronically controlled air suspension (ECAS), the vehicle achieves high safety standards.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- First SAIC Hongyan CKD Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Tanzania 2021-06-18
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers Full Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Batches 2021-06-11
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 1,000 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Tangshan 2021-05-19
- SAIC Hongyan New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Makes Its Appearance in Shanghai 2021-05-12
- 100 Units SAIC Hongyan Trucks Handed Over to Congo Mining Corporation 2021-01-27
- 150 Units Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to African Customers 2020-12-28
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Participated in the Construction of China-Lao Railways 2020-12-25
- 100 Units SAIC Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Vietnam for Operation 2020-12-24
- SAIC Hongyan Reveals a New Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck 2020-12-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April