100 Units Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Kunshan for Operation
On November, 2, the 2nd China International Commercial Vehicle & Spare Parts Exhibition officially raised its curtain in Kunshan International Exhibition Center. SAIC Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as SAIC Iveco), one of the best performers in the commercial vehicle market in 2017, brought its mid axle car transportation trucks and mid axle cargo transportation trucks on display, arousing keen interest among visitors.
With its main body measuring 9.6 meters in length and its trailer 7.4 meters in length, Hongyan mid axle cargo transportation truck reaches a loading capacity of 117 cubic meters, 40% larger than its counterparts. Equipped with Cursor engine and Fast transmission gearbox, the vehicle delivers powerful performances. Thanks to the introduction of new materials, state-of-art manufacturing technologies, the vehicle has effectively cut its body weight.
Hongyan mid axle car transportation truck measures 22 meters in length and is able to load 10 units sedan vehicles. With higher flexibility, it is a new rising star in the logistic industry.
The two trucks have already realized commercial operation. With optimized design and features catered to Chinese truck operators, they both achieve higher stability, higher safety standards and higher reliability.
During the exhibition, a grand ceremony was also held to mark the delivery of 100 units Hongyan mid axle cargo transportation trucks to their operator, Anji Zhixing Logistic Company.
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- First SAIC Hongyan CKD Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Tanzania 2021-06-18
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers Full Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Batches 2021-06-11
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 1,000 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Tangshan 2021-05-19
- SAIC Hongyan New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Makes Its Appearance in Shanghai 2021-05-12
- 100 Units SAIC Hongyan Trucks Handed Over to Congo Mining Corporation 2021-01-27
- 150 Units Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to African Customers 2020-12-28
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Participated in the Construction of China-Lao Railways 2020-12-25
- 100 Units SAIC Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Vietnam for Operation 2020-12-24
- SAIC Hongyan Reveals a New Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck 2020-12-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April