SAIC Hongyan Rolls Out its First Telmatics Truck
On December 18, SAIC Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as SAIC Hongyan) officially rolled out its first telmatics truck at Bo’ao Asia Forum Convention Center in Hainan province.
Guided by Hongyan Intelligent Robot, Hongyan Genlyon C500 6×4 560 horsepower telmatics truck was officially revealed to the public. Lou Jianping, General Manager of SAIC Hongyan, gave a detailed explanation of the company’s seven internet-based features.
E-interface: by giving language instructions directly to Hongyan Intelligent Robot, Lou Jianping demonstrated to all audiences how the vehicle perform such complex tasks as making and receiving phone calls, playing music, sending voice messages.
E-chat: by scanning the QR code, drivers can talk to Hongyan Intelligent Robot to send voice messages.
E-travel: Hongyan Intelligent Robot also acts as a GPS for the truck, offering accurate and detailed information about road conditions for drivers and making the driving less tiresome for drivers.
E-safety: with Lane Deviation Warning (LDW), Front Collision Warning (FCW), Pedestrian Collision Warning (PCW), tire temperature and pressure measurement in real-time, the truck achieves much higher safety standards.
E-diagnosis: E-diagnosis is considered as the most noteworthy feature of Hongyan telmatics truck, making its maintenance and repair much more convenient. Repair and maintenance can be reserved online and realized despite long distances.
E-music: through more personalized music platform, truck drivers just need to shout out loud the music they prefer to listen, the music players on the truck will play the right music accordingly.
E-platform: it is the third-party platform which integrates all the services from distributors, spare parts providers, TSP providers, and governmental organizations, meeting various needs of customers.
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- First SAIC Hongyan CKD Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Tanzania 2021-06-18
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers Full Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Batches 2021-06-11
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 1,000 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Tangshan 2021-05-19
- SAIC Hongyan New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Makes Its Appearance in Shanghai 2021-05-12
- 100 Units SAIC Hongyan Trucks Handed Over to Congo Mining Corporation 2021-01-27
- 150 Units Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to African Customers 2020-12-28
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Participated in the Construction of China-Lao Railways 2020-12-25
- 100 Units SAIC Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Vietnam for Operation 2020-12-24
- SAIC Hongyan Reveals a New Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck 2020-12-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April