SAIC Hongyan Trucks Participated in the Construction of China-Lao Railways
Recently, Vientiane Railway Station completed the construction of its roof. As the largest railway station on China-Lao Railways, it started construction in earlier July. Since then, SAIC Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as SAIC Hongyan) have been heavily involved in the construction of China-Lao Railways by providing self-dumping trucks and concrete mixers.
In 2018, SAIC Hongyan officially opened its first overseas 4S Store in Vientiane, the capital city of Laos. Since then, it has been participating in some major infrastructure construction in ASEAN countries, including Pan-Asia Railways, Kunming-Bangkok Highways, Hydropower Station on Mekong River.
In addition, SAIC Hongyan engineering vehicles have been playing a crucial role in some key infrastructure construction projects in Central & South Asia, the Middle East, South America and Africa.
Recently, SAIC Hongyan delivered a batch of self-dumping trucks to Vietnam and Congo for service.
Statistics show that SAIC Hongyan has been ranking the first place in the self-dumping truck market for three consecutive years. From January to May this year, its market share went up to 22.6% from 19.4% in the same period last year.
To further boost its exports, SAIC Hongyan has set up its Global KD Center in Chongqing. In addition, it will continue to increase its production capacity of special vehicles and localize the production of spare parts.
According to Lou Jianping, General Manager of SAIC Hongyan, the company is planning to build its KD factories in Southeast Asia, Central Asia and North Africa.
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of KINGKAN Dumpers to Lao Mining Company 2021-12-06
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Erdos 2021-11-23
- Hongyan Launches World’s First 10000-unit Hydrogen Heavy-duty Truck Project 2021-10-14
- Hongyan H6 Displayed at 2021 World Intelligent Connected Vehicles Conference 2021-09-27
- SAIC Hongyan Delivered 150 Full Electric Trucks to Its Customer 2021-09-03
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- First SAIC Hongyan CKD Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Tanzania 2021-06-18
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers Full Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Batches 2021-06-11
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 1,000 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Tangshan 2021-05-19
- SAIC Hongyan New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Makes Its Appearance in Shanghai 2021-05-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY