SAIC Hongyan Trucks Participated in the Construction of China-Lao Railways
Recently, Vientiane Railway Station completed the construction of its roof. As the largest railway station on China-Lao Railways, it started construction in earlier July. Since then, SAIC Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as SAIC Hongyan) have been heavily involved in the construction of China-Lao Railways by providing self-dumping trucks and concrete mixers.
In 2018, SAIC Hongyan officially opened its first overseas 4S Store in Vientiane, the capital city of Laos. Since then, it has been participating in some major infrastructure construction in ASEAN countries, including Pan-Asia Railways, Kunming-Bangkok Highways, Hydropower Station on Mekong River.
In addition, SAIC Hongyan engineering vehicles have been playing a crucial role in some key infrastructure construction projects in Central & South Asia, the Middle East, South America and Africa.
Recently, SAIC Hongyan delivered a batch of self-dumping trucks to Vietnam and Congo for service.
Statistics show that SAIC Hongyan has been ranking the first place in the self-dumping truck market for three consecutive years. From January to May this year, its market share went up to 22.6% from 19.4% in the same period last year.
To further boost its exports, SAIC Hongyan has set up its Global KD Center in Chongqing. In addition, it will continue to increase its production capacity of special vehicles and localize the production of spare parts.
According to Lou Jianping, General Manager of SAIC Hongyan, the company is planning to build its KD factories in Southeast Asia, Central Asia and North Africa.
- SAIC Hongyan Delivered 150 Full Electric Trucks to Its Customer 2021-09-03
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- First SAIC Hongyan CKD Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Tanzania 2021-06-18
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers Full Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Batches 2021-06-11
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 1,000 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Tangshan 2021-05-19
- SAIC Hongyan New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Makes Its Appearance in Shanghai 2021-05-12
- 100 Units SAIC Hongyan Trucks Handed Over to Congo Mining Corporation 2021-01-27
- 150 Units Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to African Customers 2020-12-28
- 100 Units SAIC Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Vietnam for Operation 2020-12-24
- SAIC Hongyan Reveals a New Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck 2020-12-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY