JAC Sales Hit Record High in the First Three Quarters of 2021
CHINA, October 15 /chinatrucks.com/ - According to the production and sales released in September, JAC sold 42,000 vehicles, and the total sales from Jan to Sep were 397,000 vehicles, with YOY growth of 19.2%. JAC is currently advancing towards the 14th Five-Year Plan of "Millions of Vehicles, Hundreds of Billions Revenue", and the international business is going to achieve the main strategic goal of "150,000 vehicles and 15% of total sales" at the end of the 14th Five-Year Plan.
From the perspective of sub-categories, JAC sold 19,000 commercial vehicles in Sep, and total sales 213,000 units from Jan to Sep. Among them, the total sales of light trucks from Jan to Sep were 159,000, and the growth of medium trucks achieves 20.8% from Jan to Sep. At the end of Sep, the total sales of mini-trucks has surpassed of last year by the YOY growth of nearly 50%.
23,000 JAC passenger vehicles was sold in September, YOY growth of 49.8%. The total sales from Jan to Sep was 183,000, YOY growth of 69.4%. Among them, the sales of pure electric passenger vehicles in Sep was 14,000, YOY growth of 162.9%, and the total sales from Jan to Sep was 90,000, YOY growth of 190.5%.
JAC Exports in September also performed well, reached sales 10,000 vehicles in Sep, YOY growth of 131.2%, and total sales from Jan to Sep was 57,000 vehicles, YOY growth of 140.8%.
JAC has been favored by more and more consumers in countries along the “Belt and Road”. In Egypt, the 2nd largest auto market in Africa, the car ownership is relatively large and has grown rapidly in recent years. JAC has taken advantage, return to the Egyptian market with a new family array of models, new image, and overall situation. It has recently delivered 1,000 orders.
JAC still has bright spots in many overseas markets. In the highly competitive Mexican market, JAC continues to improve its marketing capabilities. With the help of digital marketing methods, Mexican terminal sales have increased significantly. The local sales of JAC in Sep YOY growth of 119.4%, and the total sales from Jan to Sep YOY growth of 83.7%. The growth rate was significantly ahead of the local area mainstream international brands. In the key market Peru, JAC achieved significant sales growth from Jan to Aug this year, with total sales 4,665 units, bucking the trend and becoming the No. 1 Chinese brand in the Peruvian market.
As the "new 4 modernizations" have become an inevitable trend in the development of the automotive industry, JAC's vigorous deployment in the field of new energy in recent years has produced a remarkable effect, and continues to help the in-depth development of overseas markets. At present, JAC Motors possess abundant production line for both new energy commercial vehicles including light trucks, small trucks and light buses, and new energy passenger vehicles including sedans and SUVs. From Jan to Sep, JAC has reported significant growth in overseas market with nearly 800 uints of new energy vehicles exported abroad.
Since the beginning of this year, JAC electric light trucks have been favored in Latin America and have repeatedly won orders from giants such as Pepsi and DHL in the Brazilian market. Recently, the EU version of high-end light trucks has been exported to Israel in batches, marking that JAC high-end commercial vehicles have been recognized by developed countries. New energy passenger vehicles are also popular in many overseas markets. In the Mexican market, JAC pure electric vehicles gain an overwhelming advantage. Mexico's Wal-Mart and JAC have reached a strategic cooperation to purchase JAC electric vehicles in batches for door-to-door delivery services.
- 30 JAC Electric Light Trucks Were Delivered to Brazil's DHL Logistics Company 2021-10-12
- JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market 2021-08-13
- The First 22 JAC SUNRAY Pure Electric Vehicles to Arrive in Mexico 2021-08-06
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- JAC Delivered 62 Commercial Vehicles to Kazakhstan for Postal Service 2021-07-28
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
- JAC Makes Batch Delivery of T6 Pickups in Nigeria 2021-03-19
- 17 Units JAC Light Trucks Donated to Uzbekistan for COVID-19 Vaccine Transport 2021-03-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July