JAC Sales Hit Record High in the First Three Quarters of 2021
CHINA, October 15 /chinatrucks.com/ - According to the production and sales released in September, JAC sold 42,000 vehicles, and the total sales from Jan to Sep were 397,000 vehicles, with YOY growth of 19.2%. JAC is currently advancing towards the 14th Five-Year Plan of "Millions of Vehicles, Hundreds of Billions Revenue", and the international business is going to achieve the main strategic goal of "150,000 vehicles and 15% of total sales" at the end of the 14th Five-Year Plan.
From the perspective of sub-categories, JAC sold 19,000 commercial vehicles in Sep, and total sales 213,000 units from Jan to Sep. Among them, the total sales of light trucks from Jan to Sep were 159,000, and the growth of medium trucks achieves 20.8% from Jan to Sep. At the end of Sep, the total sales of mini-trucks has surpassed of last year by the YOY growth of nearly 50%.
23,000 JAC passenger vehicles was sold in September, YOY growth of 49.8%. The total sales from Jan to Sep was 183,000, YOY growth of 69.4%. Among them, the sales of pure electric passenger vehicles in Sep was 14,000, YOY growth of 162.9%, and the total sales from Jan to Sep was 90,000, YOY growth of 190.5%.
JAC Exports in September also performed well, reached sales 10,000 vehicles in Sep, YOY growth of 131.2%, and total sales from Jan to Sep was 57,000 vehicles, YOY growth of 140.8%.
JAC has been favored by more and more consumers in countries along the “Belt and Road”. In Egypt, the 2nd largest auto market in Africa, the car ownership is relatively large and has grown rapidly in recent years. JAC has taken advantage, return to the Egyptian market with a new family array of models, new image, and overall situation. It has recently delivered 1,000 orders.
JAC still has bright spots in many overseas markets. In the highly competitive Mexican market, JAC continues to improve its marketing capabilities. With the help of digital marketing methods, Mexican terminal sales have increased significantly. The local sales of JAC in Sep YOY growth of 119.4%, and the total sales from Jan to Sep YOY growth of 83.7%. The growth rate was significantly ahead of the local area mainstream international brands. In the key market Peru, JAC achieved significant sales growth from Jan to Aug this year, with total sales 4,665 units, bucking the trend and becoming the No. 1 Chinese brand in the Peruvian market.
As the "new 4 modernizations" have become an inevitable trend in the development of the automotive industry, JAC's vigorous deployment in the field of new energy in recent years has produced a remarkable effect, and continues to help the in-depth development of overseas markets. At present, JAC Motors possess abundant production line for both new energy commercial vehicles including light trucks, small trucks and light buses, and new energy passenger vehicles including sedans and SUVs. From Jan to Sep, JAC has reported significant growth in overseas market with nearly 800 uints of new energy vehicles exported abroad.
Since the beginning of this year, JAC electric light trucks have been favored in Latin America and have repeatedly won orders from giants such as Pepsi and DHL in the Brazilian market. Recently, the EU version of high-end light trucks has been exported to Israel in batches, marking that JAC high-end commercial vehicles have been recognized by developed countries. New energy passenger vehicles are also popular in many overseas markets. In the Mexican market, JAC pure electric vehicles gain an overwhelming advantage. Mexico's Wal-Mart and JAC have reached a strategic cooperation to purchase JAC electric vehicles in batches for door-to-door delivery services.
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
- Setting a New Record! JAC Creates a Number of Firsts in Peru 2022-01-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021