Daimler Truck Sales See 20% Increase in 2021
Stuttgart – Daimler Truck significantly increased its group sales in the past fiscal year. With 455,000 units, approximately 20% more trucks and buses were sold worldwide in 2021 compared to prior-year level. The company benefitted from a recovery in its most important markets, especially in the first half of 2021. While demand remained strong across core markets during the second half, supply constraints slowed production and constrained volume growth especially for heavy duty vehicles in the US and Europe.
Newly independent Daimler Truck will report unit sales figures based on the industrial business segments presented at its Capital Market Day on November 11th 2021
Mercedes-Benz, Trucks North America (Freightliner, Western Star, Thomas Built Buses), Trucks Asia (FUSO, BharatBenz) and Buses (Mercedes-Benz & Setra). All segments achieved the volume targets set at the Capital Market Day on November 11th 2021, despite the worsening semiconductor situation towards the end of the year.
Adjustment at Group sales level due to internal transactions between segments
At its annual results conference on March 24, Daimler Truck will present detailed financial and non-financial key figures at Group and segment level and present its forecast for the current fiscal year 2022.
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021 2022-03-25
- Volvo, Daimler And Traton Agree On JV Charging Network for Europe 2021-12-27
- Three ConMet Plants Receive 2020 Masters of Quality Supplier Award from DTNA 2021-11-17
- Daimler Truck AG and Cummins Inc.Announce Global Plan for Medium-duty CV Engines 2021-02-24
- Daimler Plans Separation into Two Pure-play Companies 2021-02-04
- Daimler to Revamp China Plant to Make Mercedes-Benz-branded Actros Truck 2020-11-18
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture 2020-11-03
- Mercedes-Benz Access to New Target markets with Actros F and Edition 2 2020-09-29
- Daimler Unveils GenH2 Hydrogen Fuel-cell Concept Truck 2020-09-23
- Daimler Presents ‘GenH2' Mercedes-Benz Fuel-Cell Concept Truck 2020-09-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021