First JAC T8 EV Pickups Were Handed Over to Thai Group Users
On the occasion of the 10th Anniversary of the “Belt and Road” Initiative, the first batch of electric pickup trucks T8 EV of JAC were successfully delivered to Thai group users recently, marking that JAC has made a new breakthrough once again in the B&R co-construction of the country, and contributed Chinese wisdom to promote Thailand's social and economic development.
Always known as a "Detroit in Asia", Thailand is the largest automobile producer and exporter in Southeast Asia. Japanese auto brands have been dominant in Thailand for a long time. With the rise of new energy vehicles, Chinese brands quickly reshaped the Thai auto market, and JAC seized the opportunity to layout quickly, after multiple rounds of user demand research and field visits, and led to the group users to break through.
As the most popular model in the Thai market, the introduction of JAC T8 EV has filled the gap in this market segment and injected new vitality into Thailand’s green development.
The good start has strengthened the confidence and determination of JAC to deeply cultivate the Thai market. JAC planned in advance, carried out special training for group users, all-round sharing in such aspects as driving habits, use costs and 24-hour emergency rescue. A total of nearly 100 end users participated in the training and interacted actively.
In the future, JAC will continue to give full play to its technical strength, improve its product matrix and user experience, and provide new impetus for green travel in Thailand.
- JAC Delivers Fleet of Vehicles to Bahrain Gas 2023-09-13
- First Batch of JAC Electric Pickups Were Exported to Thailand 2023-08-14
- JAC Receives an Order of 280 Light Electric Trucks from Brazil 2023-04-17
- JAC Exported a Thousand High-end Pickups to Europe 2023-03-16
- 34 Units of JAC light Trucks Were Delivered to Customer in Pakistan 2023-02-23
- JAC Strengthens Its Digital Marketing & Promotion in Peru 2023-02-21
- 165 JAC Pickup Trucks Were Delivered to a Saudi Arabia's Customer 2023-02-10
- 100 JAC electric light trucks and 500 JAC e-JS4 Cars Set off for Europe 2023-01-30
- JAC Brings 100% Electric Light Trucks on Display at FENATRAM Show 2022 in Brazil 2022-11-28
- JAC Is Among the Top Chinese Truck Brands in Chile 2022-11-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022