Back Up Belt and Road Initiative, Yuchai Expands into Global Market
www.chinatrucks.com: With the opportunity provided by Belt and Road Initiative, Yuchai, as a leading engine company with abundant capacity and strong competition, speeds up its update process in technology so as to meet international standard. In Q1 2017, the export of engine is almost 12,000 units, 61.8% of which was exported to Southeast Asia. The export to West Asia reports a jump of 265.8% year on year. The export to Latin America takes up 12%, up by 83.9% year on year. In Africa, Yuchai’s engines breaks into many countries, up by 73.3% year on year. The general engine product breaks the ice in West Africa, up by 189.4% year on year.
Yuchai has set up 143 overseas service outlets and exported its products to more than 170 countries and regions in Asia, Europe, America and Africa. In the meantime, it has carried out deep cooperation with more than 10 international leading companies on technologies and projects.
Currently, it cooperates with German MTU to produce high-end, high-speed and large horsepower S4000 engines and create the large horsepower off-road engine with high quality and international leading technology. At present, a “Yuchai Europe R&D Center” is under preparation. It will jointly develop internal combustion engine together with 4 authorized research institutes including Austria AVL, German FEV, American Southwest Research Institute and British Ricardo. It plans to establish Yuchai International R&D Platform to keep pace with world’ leading technology and master the latest industrial development status and trend.
- Yuchai Set up New Production Base to Produce Electric Commercial Vehicles 2018-08-06
- Yuchai’s Performance on Overseas Market 2018-07-20
- Yuchai Boasts 400,000 Units Engines in Operation Abroad 2018-07-16
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges 2018-05-04
- New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine 2018-04-11
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November