Foton Motor Commercial Vehicles Powering the Belt and Road Initiative
www.chinatrucks.com: From May 14 to 15, the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation was held successfully in Beijing, China. More than 1,500 attendees were heads of state and government from 29 countries had attended this event. Foton Motor, which had served high-end international conferences such as APEC, G20 and World Expo, provided Aumark light-duty trucks and Toana vans for the forum, and accomplished the mission of transporting high-ranking government officials.
Under the "Belt and Road" initiative, Foton also provided automotive products and one-on-one supporting services for valuable customers in the countries along the "Belt and Road".
In Africa, from 2014 to 2015, Foton provided engineering vehicles such as dumpers, tractors, mixers and sprinklers, as well as supporting services for major infrastructural projects such as Mombasa-Nairobi Railway in Kenya and CRBC-constructed TT Highway in Senegal.
In Asia, Foton successively served the projects of Gwadar Port Free Trade Zone and Karakoram Highway (KKH) in Pakistan, including sent professional project teams, and provided lifecycle product services for the customers to greatly shorten the period of vehicle adaptation. Besides, Foton inked a deal with a Burmese customer to deliver 1,000 AUV CNG clean energy buses, making it the largest Southeast Asia bus export contract since China was founded. Foton has initiated the cooperation negotiation with the contractor of Astana's automatic unmanned light rail project. Once the cooperation agreement is reached, Foton will provide construction machinery, heavy-duty trucks and supporting services. As the most technically representative urban transportation project in Kazakhstan and Central Asia, the project will greatly enhance the travel convenience,、comfort and safety of local residents and tourists.
Foton has taken a further step forward under the "Belt and Road" initiative by integrating the technologies and operation experience of two joint ventures-Beijing Foton Daimler Automotive Co., Ltd. (BFDA) and Beijing Foton Cummins Engine Co., Ltd (BFCEC), and duplicating them to local markets during global industrialization to boost local industrial upgrading.
Because of this, Foton has grown amid the slowdown of the global economy and the continuous decline in China's export. In 2016, Foton's annual sales were up 9 percent year on year. Based on an objective evaluation of its existing business results and future orders, Foton's exports are expected to grow by around 20 percent in 2017.
From the countries along the "Belt and Road" to the world, from product export to global industrialization, as a new symbol of China's manufacturing, Foton Motor is becoming a technology-driven world leading automaker under the "Belt and Road" initiative.
- Foton Signs MOC with Cummins and Launches the Second Stage of China Super Truck 2017-10-19
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation 2017-10-18
- Expo 2017 Astana: Foton Creating the Sole Designated Vehicles of China Pavilion 2017-09-11
- Foton Opens Philippines Marilao Bulacan Dealership 2017-08-25
- 7 Heavy Truck Enterprises to Split the 50 bn Market Cake in Logistics Industry 2017-06-08
- China Truck Makers to Come Out as Winners from the Belt & Road Initiative 2017-05-31
- EXPO2017: Foton Became the Sole Supplier of Designated Vehicle of China Pavilion 2017-05-19
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales 2017-05-16
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017 2017-05-16
- Shanghai Autoshow: Foton to Launch Aumark S1 Super Light Truck 2017-04-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April