Foton Motor Commercial Vehicles Powering the Belt and Road Initiative
www.chinatrucks.com: From May 14 to 15, the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation was held successfully in Beijing, China. More than 1,500 attendees were heads of state and government from 29 countries had attended this event. Foton Motor, which had served high-end international conferences such as APEC, G20 and World Expo, provided Aumark light-duty trucks and Toana vans for the forum, and accomplished the mission of transporting high-ranking government officials.
Under the "Belt and Road" initiative, Foton also provided automotive products and one-on-one supporting services for valuable customers in the countries along the "Belt and Road".
In Africa, from 2014 to 2015, Foton provided engineering vehicles such as dumpers, tractors, mixers and sprinklers, as well as supporting services for major infrastructural projects such as Mombasa-Nairobi Railway in Kenya and CRBC-constructed TT Highway in Senegal.
In Asia, Foton successively served the projects of Gwadar Port Free Trade Zone and Karakoram Highway (KKH) in Pakistan, including sent professional project teams, and provided lifecycle product services for the customers to greatly shorten the period of vehicle adaptation. Besides, Foton inked a deal with a Burmese customer to deliver 1,000 AUV CNG clean energy buses, making it the largest Southeast Asia bus export contract since China was founded. Foton has initiated the cooperation negotiation with the contractor of Astana's automatic unmanned light rail project. Once the cooperation agreement is reached, Foton will provide construction machinery, heavy-duty trucks and supporting services. As the most technically representative urban transportation project in Kazakhstan and Central Asia, the project will greatly enhance the travel convenience,、comfort and safety of local residents and tourists.
Foton has taken a further step forward under the "Belt and Road" initiative by integrating the technologies and operation experience of two joint ventures-Beijing Foton Daimler Automotive Co., Ltd. (BFDA) and Beijing Foton Cummins Engine Co., Ltd (BFCEC), and duplicating them to local markets during global industrialization to boost local industrial upgrading.
Because of this, Foton has grown amid the slowdown of the global economy and the continuous decline in China's export. In 2016, Foton's annual sales were up 9 percent year on year. Based on an objective evaluation of its existing business results and future orders, Foton's exports are expected to grow by around 20 percent in 2017.
From the countries along the "Belt and Road" to the world, from product export to global industrialization, as a new symbol of China's manufacturing, Foton Motor is becoming a technology-driven world leading automaker under the "Belt and Road" initiative.
- 7 Heavy Truck Enterprises to Split the 50 bn Market Cake in Logistics Industry 2017-06-08
- China Truck Makers to Come Out as Winners from the Belt & Road Initiative 2017-05-31
- EXPO2017: Foton Became the Sole Supplier of Designated Vehicle of China Pavilion 2017-05-19
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales 2017-05-16
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017 2017-05-16
- Shanghai Autoshow: Foton to Launch Aumark S1 Super Light Truck 2017-04-18
- CV Builders Enjoys Record Sales in March, 2017 2017-04-18
- A Preview on Heavy Trucks to be displayed at Shanghai Autoshow 2017 2017-04-17
- Foton Ollin CTS Remains the Hottest Segment for Light Truck Industry, Up by 15% 2017-04-10
- Foton Aumark S3 Awarded with the 2nd “BoYuan” Prize 2017-04-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- AIIB President Visits SINOTRUK
- BYD Unveils Its Pioneering "Fully Sustainable Power Solutions"
- Great Wall Motor Listed in TOP50 of 2017 Best China Brands
- Mercedes-Benz Sets to Shine at the Brisbane Truck Show
- Mitsubishi, Toyota and Mazda Scramble to Fill Truck Gap
- BAIC Group Exhibits at Zimbabwe International Trade Fair
- Heavy-Duty Truck Going Electric and Expects Growth in Near Future
- Philippine TMA eyeing first Truck & Bus Show in 2017
- XCMG Chairman Wang Min Attended 2017 Summit of China Manufacturing
- MIIT Leaders Pay a Visit to XCMG Europe
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April
- CV Builders Enjoys Record Sales in March, 2017
- CAAM: 284,000 Heavy Trucks Sold in Q1
- Lifan Ranks No.1 by 270% Year-on-Year Growth in Medium Truck Market
- 8 Heavy Truck Builders See Over 100% Rise in February, 2017
- Tractors Saw a 234.36% Jump Year-on-Year in February 2017