Foton Motor Commercial Vehicles Powering the Belt and Road Initiative
www.chinatrucks.com: From May 14 to 15, the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation was held successfully in Beijing, China. More than 1,500 attendees were heads of state and government from 29 countries had attended this event. Foton Motor, which had served high-end international conferences such as APEC, G20 and World Expo, provided Aumark light-duty trucks and Toana vans for the forum, and accomplished the mission of transporting high-ranking government officials.
Under the "Belt and Road" initiative, Foton also provided automotive products and one-on-one supporting services for valuable customers in the countries along the "Belt and Road".
In Africa, from 2014 to 2015, Foton provided engineering vehicles such as dumpers, tractors, mixers and sprinklers, as well as supporting services for major infrastructural projects such as Mombasa-Nairobi Railway in Kenya and CRBC-constructed TT Highway in Senegal.
In Asia, Foton successively served the projects of Gwadar Port Free Trade Zone and Karakoram Highway (KKH) in Pakistan, including sent professional project teams, and provided lifecycle product services for the customers to greatly shorten the period of vehicle adaptation. Besides, Foton inked a deal with a Burmese customer to deliver 1,000 AUV CNG clean energy buses, making it the largest Southeast Asia bus export contract since China was founded. Foton has initiated the cooperation negotiation with the contractor of Astana's automatic unmanned light rail project. Once the cooperation agreement is reached, Foton will provide construction machinery, heavy-duty trucks and supporting services. As the most technically representative urban transportation project in Kazakhstan and Central Asia, the project will greatly enhance the travel convenience,、comfort and safety of local residents and tourists.
Foton has taken a further step forward under the "Belt and Road" initiative by integrating the technologies and operation experience of two joint ventures-Beijing Foton Daimler Automotive Co., Ltd. (BFDA) and Beijing Foton Cummins Engine Co., Ltd (BFCEC), and duplicating them to local markets during global industrialization to boost local industrial upgrading.
Because of this, Foton has grown amid the slowdown of the global economy and the continuous decline in China's export. In 2016, Foton's annual sales were up 9 percent year on year. Based on an objective evaluation of its existing business results and future orders, Foton's exports are expected to grow by around 20 percent in 2017.
From the countries along the "Belt and Road" to the world, from product export to global industrialization, as a new symbol of China's manufacturing, Foton Motor is becoming a technology-driven world leading automaker under the "Belt and Road" initiative.
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Foton and Italian Piaggio Group Compeletes Final Step in Partnership for LCV 2018-07-20
- New Foton Auman ETX Car Transporter Delivered to Customers 2018-07-18
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand 2018-07-13
- Foton Auman EST Rolls out a New Version for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-07-06
- Foton Aumark Launches After-sales Service Campaign in Iran 2018-07-06
- 100 Foton Light Trucks Delivered to Vietnam J&T Express 2018-07-03
- FOTON Opened Its 25th Philippine Dealership - Talisay Dealership 2018-06-28
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November