JAC Opens Philippines Cebu Dealership
www.chinatrucks.com: With the country shifting to Euro 4-compliant vehicles by 2018, sales of surplus trucks will be among those affected.
With this in mind, well-known surplus dealer Nito’s Auto Supply, Inc. has ventured into selling brand-new light to medium commercial trucks and opened the JAC Motors Cebu dealership at its facility in the North Reclamation Area in Mandaue City.
VIPs from JAC Motors Philippines and Nito’s Auto Supply unveiled the dealership last Friday.
JAC Motors is a Chinese automobile brand based in Hefei, Anhui Province, China.
According to Rommel D. Abina, AVP Sales and Marketing Manager of JAC Motors Philippines, JAC is among the top brands when it comes to trucks in China.
He said the advantage of JAC trucks is that it uses Japanese technology in its engines.
“Among China brands, we are more durable,” Abina said. “In China, JAC is the number 3 most trusted brand when it comes to trucks.”
It is this characteristic that gave Nito’s Auto Supply managing director Luis A. King Jr., the confidence to sell JAC trucks in Cebu.
“The trend, especially with the talks of Euro 4-compliant engines, is going to take a toll on all surplus vehicles. We had to look at Nito’s competency selling light and medium commercial trucks and we believe our expertise allows us to sell brand-new China trucks. Now which brand do we choose that’s the best [when it comes to] value for money? That’s JAC,” King said.
Also present during the official opening of the dealership were JAC Motors Philippines EVP and COO Rosita Sy and JAC Motors Philippines regional manager Jessica Ji.
The JAC dealership is a 1,500-square-meter facility that sits inside the 5,000-square-meter home of Nito’s Auto Supply at the North Reclamation Area.
It will be a full dealership, meaning that aside from the showroom, it will have a service area complete with spare parts and competent mechanics.
“We wont succeed without proper after sales service. So spare parts and service are ready [in this dealership]. We have to cater to the end user,” King said.
King also bared plans to expand, in terms of brand-new trucks dealerships, in the Visayas-Mindanao area, especially since they are expecting a rise in demand for these vehicles next year.
“We want to tap the key cities first especially Cagayan de Oro,” he said.
Beginning January 1, 2018, the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) will no longer accept Euro 2 Certificates of Conformity (COC) as a basis of initial registration with the Land Transportation Office (LTO). With this, new vehicles that do not meet Euro 4 emissions standards cannot be registered anymore.
- JAC Shuailing T6 State-Ⅴ Diesel Pickup Launched 2017-06-28
- JAC Motors to Build Strong Global Brand by Launching New Upgrade Strategy 2017-06-13
- JAC Frison Pick-up Marches into Columbia Market 2017-06-06
- JAC and Volkswagen Sign Joint Venture Deal to Produce New Energy Vehicles 2017-06-02
- JAC Speeds up Its Entry into Argentina Market Under the Belt & Road Initiative 2017-06-01
- Jump 580% 728 Units of JAC Frison Pick-up Exported in Total 2017-06-01
- JAC Shuailing T6 Seen as a High-end World Pickup 2017-05-26
- JAC Wins an Order for 200 Electric Light Trucks 2017-05-25
- JAC Shuailing T6 Sees Growth in Overseas and Domestic Market 2017-05-05
- Auto Shanghai 2017: JAC Presents Nearly 40 Models 2017-05-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Senior Officials from 12 Countries Visit XCMG
- XCMG Product Introduction Conference Comes into Oman
- Volvo Invest US$10m to Opens New Dealership in Zambia
- FAW Signs Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with WABCO in Brussels
- Russian Kamaz to Invest $57 mln in Construction of Senegal Assembly Plant
- Daimler India Ships the 10,000th Export Truck
- BYD’s First Overseas Photovoltaic Research Center Set up in Brazil
- Daimler to Start Producing Fuso Trucks in Thailand in 2018
- Sinotruk Ranked 11 among the "Top 30 Enterprises in Automobile Industry"
- Driveless Truck 'Platoons' Head for Australia's Main Roads
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April
- CV Builders Enjoys Record Sales in March, 2017