JAC Opens Philippines Cebu Dealership
www.chinatrucks.com: With the country shifting to Euro 4-compliant vehicles by 2018, sales of surplus trucks will be among those affected.
With this in mind, well-known surplus dealer Nito’s Auto Supply, Inc. has ventured into selling brand-new light to medium commercial trucks and opened the JAC Motors Cebu dealership at its facility in the North Reclamation Area in Mandaue City.
VIPs from JAC Motors Philippines and Nito’s Auto Supply unveiled the dealership last Friday.
JAC Motors is a Chinese automobile brand based in Hefei, Anhui Province, China.
According to Rommel D. Abina, AVP Sales and Marketing Manager of JAC Motors Philippines, JAC is among the top brands when it comes to trucks in China.
He said the advantage of JAC trucks is that it uses Japanese technology in its engines.
“Among China brands, we are more durable,” Abina said. “In China, JAC is the number 3 most trusted brand when it comes to trucks.”
It is this characteristic that gave Nito’s Auto Supply managing director Luis A. King Jr., the confidence to sell JAC trucks in Cebu.
“The trend, especially with the talks of Euro 4-compliant engines, is going to take a toll on all surplus vehicles. We had to look at Nito’s competency selling light and medium commercial trucks and we believe our expertise allows us to sell brand-new China trucks. Now which brand do we choose that’s the best [when it comes to] value for money? That’s JAC,” King said.
Also present during the official opening of the dealership were JAC Motors Philippines EVP and COO Rosita Sy and JAC Motors Philippines regional manager Jessica Ji.
The JAC dealership is a 1,500-square-meter facility that sits inside the 5,000-square-meter home of Nito’s Auto Supply at the North Reclamation Area.
It will be a full dealership, meaning that aside from the showroom, it will have a service area complete with spare parts and competent mechanics.
“We wont succeed without proper after sales service. So spare parts and service are ready [in this dealership]. We have to cater to the end user,” King said.
King also bared plans to expand, in terms of brand-new trucks dealerships, in the Visayas-Mindanao area, especially since they are expecting a rise in demand for these vehicles next year.
“We want to tap the key cities first especially Cagayan de Oro,” he said.
Beginning January 1, 2018, the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) will no longer accept Euro 2 Certificates of Conformity (COC) as a basis of initial registration with the Land Transportation Office (LTO). With this, new vehicles that do not meet Euro 4 emissions standards cannot be registered anymore.
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates 2017-10-12
- JAC Light-duty Trucks Show in Russian International Commercial Auto Show 2017-09-22
- JAC Put Four Light-duty Trucks on Display at Russia COMTRANS 2017-09-19
- Handed with Volkswagen JAC CVs Welcome New Development Opportunities 2017-09-15
- 40% Exports Increase from Jan. to July, JAC Speeds up Brand Upgrading 2017-08-29
- 3500 Units JAC World Truck Exported During First Half Year, up 27% 2017-08-22
- JAC Secures an Order for 110 Shuailing World Trucks from China Post 2017-08-11
- JAC Signs Cooperative Agreement with EPEC for Overseas Projects 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show 2017-08-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April