Dongfeng Signs Strategic Cooperation Agreement With ZGT
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Dongfeng) signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Jiangxi ZGT Supply Chain Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as ZGT). According to the two parties’ agreement, ZGT will purchase 5,000 units commercial vehicles from Dongfeng.
“By cooperating with Dongfeng, we hope to create a win-win situation for our both companies”, says Yang Wenhua, president of ZGT. Yang also reveals that his company will build 100 logistic parks in the next three years, all of which are set to become the display area of Dongfeng commercial vehicles.
By cooperating with ZGT, Dongfeng will not only supply 5,000 units commercial vehicles to the company, but also provide related after-sales and financing services to it. In addition, it will offer tailor-made interactive vehicle management, helping ZGT further cut its operating costs.
Officially set up in 2014, ZGT is specialized in building brand new supply chain ecosystem which well integrate internet, supply chain and logistic service. By pooling the resources of all medium- and small logistic service providers across China and taking full advantage of the internet, ZGT aims to help those logistic service providers get more connected with the internet, increase their business scale and cut their operating costs.
Currently, Dongfeng is focusing on further expanding its business in the road transport areas. Dividing its business in eight sectors, it has rolled out a wide spectrum of star products to cater to its customers’ special needs and requirements. Apart from its highly reliable vehicles, Dongfeng also offers its customers with innovatingfinancing services, one-stop delivery services and DOSP, which helps its customers cut operating costs.
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- Dongfeng Captain Built for City Delivery 2018-08-03
- 200 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2018-07-19
- Dongfeng Plans to Expand Vehicle Lineup for the Korean Market 2018-07-11
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Dongfeng Trucks Ready for Ghanaian market 2018-06-22
- Dongfeng Duolika Dewei Series Truck Made its Debut 2018-06-06
- 26 Units Dongfeng Trucks Soon to Start Operation in Tanzania 2018-05-23
- Dongfeng D9 Medium-sized Truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-05-22
- Dongfeng Truck Makes Entry into West Africa Market 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November