Dongfeng Signs Strategic Cooperation Agreement With ZGT
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Dongfeng) signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Jiangxi ZGT Supply Chain Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as ZGT). According to the two parties’ agreement, ZGT will purchase 5,000 units commercial vehicles from Dongfeng.
“By cooperating with Dongfeng, we hope to create a win-win situation for our both companies”, says Yang Wenhua, president of ZGT. Yang also reveals that his company will build 100 logistic parks in the next three years, all of which are set to become the display area of Dongfeng commercial vehicles.
By cooperating with ZGT, Dongfeng will not only supply 5,000 units commercial vehicles to the company, but also provide related after-sales and financing services to it. In addition, it will offer tailor-made interactive vehicle management, helping ZGT further cut its operating costs.
Officially set up in 2014, ZGT is specialized in building brand new supply chain ecosystem which well integrate internet, supply chain and logistic service. By pooling the resources of all medium- and small logistic service providers across China and taking full advantage of the internet, ZGT aims to help those logistic service providers get more connected with the internet, increase their business scale and cut their operating costs.
Currently, Dongfeng is focusing on further expanding its business in the road transport areas. Dividing its business in eight sectors, it has rolled out a wide spectrum of star products to cater to its customers’ special needs and requirements. Apart from its highly reliable vehicles, Dongfeng also offers its customers with innovatingfinancing services, one-stop delivery services and DOSP, which helps its customers cut operating costs.
- 23 Units Dongfeng Light-duty Trucks Started Operation in Hunan 2017-10-11
- Dongfeng and Volvo Put their First VT14-Speed Transmission into Batch Production 2017-09-22
- Dongfeng Trucks Makes a Successful Entry into the Russian market 2017-09-20
- Dongfeng Partners with Knorr-Bremse to Develop AMTs for Trucks in China 2017-09-12
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Dongfeng Cargo Truck with DDi Engine Coming to Suzhou 2017-08-24
- First Dongfeng Yufeng High-end Pickup P16 Makes its Debut in Kunming 2017-08-22
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship 2017-08-02
- Dongfeng Opens First Flagship Store in Russia 2017-07-31
- Dongfeng Ranks 68th in Fortune Global 500 2017-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April