Foton Opens Philippines Marilao Bulacan Dealership
www.chinatrucks.com: Foton continues its aggressive network expansion with the official opening of Foton Marilao last August 17, 2017. Located along MacArthur Highway, the 2,800-sqm facility is managed by Frontier Automotive Marilao Corporation (FAM-C). The facility harbors the dealership’s vehicle showroom, parts and service center, and stockyard. It also houses a total of 10 service bays: 5 for Foton’s passenger vehicles and 5 more for the Tornado light duty trucks.
“The establishment of Foton Marilao amplifies our commitment to make Foton closer to more Filipino families and businesses in Central Luzon. In addition, our team also aims to provide notable ownership experiences as we consider it equally important with our unit sales,” said United Asia Automotive Group, Inc. (UAAGI) and Foton Philippines president, Rommel Sytin.
“This is our first automotive dealership... We’re fortunate because aside from the light duty trucks, Foton also gave us the opportunity to venture into more product segments such as passenger vehicles, heavy duty trucks, heavy equipment and its latest addition, the Foton Gratour series,” Foton Marilao Dealer Principal Ken Trajano.
To celebrate its entry in the “Gateway to Northern Philippines,” Foton Philippines donated a brand new Gratour Patrol Jeep to the Province of Bulacan. Receiving the vehicle was Bulacan Governor, Wilhelmino Sy-Alvarado.
Foton noted the province of Bulacan as progressively becoming industrialized due to its proximity to Metro Manila. Industrial plants and business units related to food processing, agribusiness, construction, transport services and real estate development mark up the province’s economic development.
Finally, the event ended with Foton's announcement to participate in the government's Jeepney Modernization Program. “Foton Philippines will participate in this new program that would encourage and support the use of eco-friendly public utility vehicles (PUV),” said Sytin.
- 7 Heavy Truck Enterprises to Split the 50 bn Market Cake in Logistics Industry 2017-06-08
- Foton Motor Commercial Vehicles Powering the Belt and Road Initiative 2017-06-07
- China Truck Makers to Come Out as Winners from the Belt & Road Initiative 2017-05-31
- EXPO2017: Foton Became the Sole Supplier of Designated Vehicle of China Pavilion 2017-05-19
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales 2017-05-16
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017 2017-05-16
- Shanghai Autoshow: Foton to Launch Aumark S1 Super Light Truck 2017-04-18
- CV Builders Enjoys Record Sales in March, 2017 2017-04-18
- A Preview on Heavy Trucks to be displayed at Shanghai Autoshow 2017 2017-04-17
- Foton Ollin CTS Remains the Hottest Segment for Light Truck Industry, Up by 15% 2017-04-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Iveco to Attend China Fire Expo 2017
- Sinotruk and UQM Join Hands in Developing New Energy Vehicles
- Top 10 News of XCMG Over the First Half of 2017
- Sales of New Energy Commercial Vehicles Rose by 79.4% in July
- USA Electric Truck Maker Chanje Signs Exclusive Deal With Ryder
- Sinotruk Signs Deal with China Overseas Port and Gwadar Port Authority
- Sinotruk Set to Further Improve its Presence in Pakistan
- Hino Celebrates Williamstown Plant's 10th Anniversary
- JAC Signs Cooperative Agreement with EPEC for Overseas Projects
- JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017