Foton Opens Philippines Marilao Bulacan Dealership
www.chinatrucks.com: Foton continues its aggressive network expansion with the official opening of Foton Marilao last August 17, 2017. Located along MacArthur Highway, the 2,800-sqm facility is managed by Frontier Automotive Marilao Corporation (FAM-C). The facility harbors the dealership’s vehicle showroom, parts and service center, and stockyard. It also houses a total of 10 service bays: 5 for Foton’s passenger vehicles and 5 more for the Tornado light duty trucks.
“The establishment of Foton Marilao amplifies our commitment to make Foton closer to more Filipino families and businesses in Central Luzon. In addition, our team also aims to provide notable ownership experiences as we consider it equally important with our unit sales,” said United Asia Automotive Group, Inc. (UAAGI) and Foton Philippines president, Rommel Sytin.
“This is our first automotive dealership... We’re fortunate because aside from the light duty trucks, Foton also gave us the opportunity to venture into more product segments such as passenger vehicles, heavy duty trucks, heavy equipment and its latest addition, the Foton Gratour series,” Foton Marilao Dealer Principal Ken Trajano.
To celebrate its entry in the “Gateway to Northern Philippines,” Foton Philippines donated a brand new Gratour Patrol Jeep to the Province of Bulacan. Receiving the vehicle was Bulacan Governor, Wilhelmino Sy-Alvarado.
Foton noted the province of Bulacan as progressively becoming industrialized due to its proximity to Metro Manila. Industrial plants and business units related to food processing, agribusiness, construction, transport services and real estate development mark up the province’s economic development.
Finally, the event ended with Foton's announcement to participate in the government's Jeepney Modernization Program. “Foton Philippines will participate in this new program that would encourage and support the use of eco-friendly public utility vehicles (PUV),” said Sytin.
- FOTON Opened Its 25th Philippine Dealership - Talisay Dealership 2018-06-28
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Foton Motor Brand Value Evaluated as ￥132.867 billion, Ranking NO. 1 in CV 2018-06-22
- 97 New “Foton” Trucks to be Provided to Lebanese Municipalities 2018-06-22
- Foton Rolls out Xiangling V Mini Truck 2018-06-19
- FOTON’s One-Stop Customized Service Solution Platform for Engineering Projects 2018-06-13
- Kyrgyzstan President Visits Foton 2018-06-13
- JW Forland Plans to Produce Dump, Cargo Trucks in Pakistan 2018-06-12
- 757 Units Foton Tunland Pickups to be Delivered to State Grid 2018-06-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July