Yuchai YC6K Makes its Debut at the 16th China International ICE Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 28, the 16th China International Exhibition on Internal Combustion Engine officially opened its curtain in Beijing National Convention Center. Themed with “Innovation, Energy Conservation, Emission Reduction, Green Manufacturing”, this year’s exhibition has attracted a number of mainstream engine makers from both home and abroad.
YC6K diesel engine, which meets National V Emission Standards, has 13L and 12L versions available. Currently, it is chiefly targeted at 6×4/6×2 trucks, 8×4/6×4 self-loading vehicles, buses measuring 12-meters and above in length,70-120 ton vehicle cranes and all-terrain cranes. With high-pressure common-rail + SCR, the engine stands out in the following four areas:
1) State-of-art technologies
As the first modularized structure in China, the engine is more compact and easy to repair. Its overhead camshaft (OHC) can effectively cut the noise level and improve the engine’s lifespan. In addition, its reverse cooling technology can prevent the engine from overheating and make cooling more efficient.
2) Powerful performance
YC6K engine can accelerate in a fast manner, especially when climbing slopes or surpassing other vehicles.
3) High fuel economy
YC6K engine achieves higher fuel economy with a minimum fuel consumption of 185g/(kW·h).
4) Higher reliability
Equipped with Jacobs inside-cylinder braking system, YC6K engine (B10) can reach a lifespan of 1.6 million kilometers.
As one of the leading internal combustion engine makers in China, Yuchai brought 10-plus engine products on display, ranging from diesel engines meeting National V or Euro VI Emission Standards, natural gas powered engines meeting National V Emission Standards to new energy power systems and electric motors. Its wide spectrum of engine products has fully demonstrated the company’s formidable strengths in the engine making industry.
- Yuchai Set up New Production Base to Produce Electric Commercial Vehicles 2018-08-06
- Yuchai’s Performance on Overseas Market 2018-07-20
- Yuchai Boasts 400,000 Units Engines in Operation Abroad 2018-07-16
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges 2018-05-04
- New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine 2018-04-11
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November