Yuchai YC6K Makes its Debut at the 16th China International ICE Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 28, the 16th China International Exhibition on Internal Combustion Engine officially opened its curtain in Beijing National Convention Center. Themed with “Innovation, Energy Conservation, Emission Reduction, Green Manufacturing”, this year’s exhibition has attracted a number of mainstream engine makers from both home and abroad.
YC6K diesel engine, which meets National V Emission Standards, has 13L and 12L versions available. Currently, it is chiefly targeted at 6×4/6×2 trucks, 8×4/6×4 self-loading vehicles, buses measuring 12-meters and above in length,70-120 ton vehicle cranes and all-terrain cranes. With high-pressure common-rail + SCR, the engine stands out in the following four areas:
1) State-of-art technologies
As the first modularized structure in China, the engine is more compact and easy to repair. Its overhead camshaft (OHC) can effectively cut the noise level and improve the engine’s lifespan. In addition, its reverse cooling technology can prevent the engine from overheating and make cooling more efficient.
2) Powerful performance
YC6K engine can accelerate in a fast manner, especially when climbing slopes or surpassing other vehicles.
3) High fuel economy
YC6K engine achieves higher fuel economy with a minimum fuel consumption of 185g/(kW·h).
4) Higher reliability
Equipped with Jacobs inside-cylinder braking system, YC6K engine (B10) can reach a lifespan of 1.6 million kilometers.
As one of the leading internal combustion engine makers in China, Yuchai brought 10-plus engine products on display, ranging from diesel engines meeting National V or Euro VI Emission Standards, natural gas powered engines meeting National V Emission Standards to new energy power systems and electric motors. Its wide spectrum of engine products has fully demonstrated the company’s formidable strengths in the engine making industry.
- Yuchai R&D Center Europe Came into Being in Germany 2017-10-20
- CCTV Makes a Special Report on the Reform Achievements of Yuchai Group 2017-09-30
- Yuchai Heavy Industry Delivers First Export Excavators to Timor 2017-09-29
- To Replace Foreign Brands, Yuchai Speaks for “Made in China” 2017-09-29
- Yuchai 6K Series Heavy-duty Engines Set to Reach a Sales Volume of 18,000 Units 2017-09-26
- Yuchai Keeps Its Sales Revenue Increasing 20% YoY in the First Half of 2017 2017-09-25
- The First Accessory Flagship Store of Yuchai in Saudi Arabia Put into Operation 2017-09-22
- Public Listing of Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Approved in the New OTC Market 2017-09-15
- A Decade of R&D Endeavors by YUCHAI Bears Fruitful Results 2017-09-08
- First 100 Units Yuchai New Energy Vehicles Arrived in Nanning 2017-08-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April