Public Listing of Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Approved in the New OTC Market
www.chinatrucks.com:At 20:00 on July 31, we received good news from National Equities Exchange and Quotations that Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Yuchai Group, has been approved to go public in the National Equities Exchange and Quotations. The stock is called “Yuchai Logistics” for short, and the stock number is 872072. Besides Guangxi WatYuan Filtration System Co., Ltd., Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd. is another domestic listed company in Yuchai system.
In November of 2015, Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd. launched the public listing application of the New OTC Market. The application was finally approved after 20 months under the increasingly strict audit of the New OTC Market, which is the result of the great support of the Municipal Government of Yulin, the powerful promotion from Yulin Group and strong collaboration of all employees of Guangxi Yulin Logistics Group Co., Ltd.
The public listing of Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd. could broaden the financing channel and platform, and lay a more solid foundation for future capital operation of the company and even Yuchai Group. Meanwhile, the public listing could enhance the influence and notability of the company remarkably in the industry. Through public listing, Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd. has comprehensively collated its business operation and development strategies, which solidified the foundation for enterprise development, solved potential problems and risks and regulated the administration structure. The sustained and healthy development of the enterprise will be promoted through the public listing.
- Yuchai Set up New Production Base to Produce Electric Commercial Vehicles 2018-08-06
- Yuchai’s Performance on Overseas Market 2018-07-20
- Yuchai Boasts 400,000 Units Engines in Operation Abroad 2018-07-16
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges 2018-05-04
- New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine 2018-04-11
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November