JMC Brand New Pickup “VIGUS” is on the China Market at Alxa Heroes Club
Alxa is located in the northwest of China, a dream city in the desert.
Alxa Heroes Club contains world class’s SUV competition in desert place, and there are varied SUV show, which more than your expectation, it also include aerobatics, Motorcycle stunt riding, music festival and even you can enjoy all kinds of delicious Chinese food in the food festival.
As JMC’s latest All-Terrain high-end pickup, brand new “VIGUS” bring its power and energy with leading-edge technology.
There will be 12 models released in total by this time, and it covers Diesel / Gasoline, two-wheel-drive/four-wheel-drive, Manual/automatic types.
Big front grille, narrow eyebrows and sharp eyes, brand new “VIGUS” inherited JMC family’s classic forward thrust design, what’s more, it integrate with wild and arrogant elements into the design. These design made it being shocked and very impressive.
It is to be believed that, most people will be given the first impression of brand new “VIGUS” with its strong and muscle. But if you look into it with more details of its elegant interiors and abundant modernized equipments, you will find “VIGUS” tender and beautiful “heart”.
Brand new “VIGUS” interiors mainly use cold tone, and also, extensive using chrome plate enhancing its metal texture. Driver seat, handrail and door inside area are using brown and black leather stitching to increase the fashion sense. So take an entire view of the interiors, it is comparable with medium class passenger vehicle either from material selection or visual experience.
Brand new “VIGUS” is equipped the same engine with “Land Rover Defender” which is Ford PUMA 2.4T version in its diesel model, work in with GETRAG’s six-speed manual transmission, it can climb to maximum torque at 375N·m with 1750rpm/s requires only.
Gasoline version equipped with Ford EcoBoost 2.0 GTDI engine, with the maximum output power at 151KW and maximum torque at 325N·m, also has powerful explosive force. What’s more, new added Automatic model use ZF’s six-speed tiptronic, this design can fit to both novice or experienced driver.
With the advent of the lifting of the ban of pickup in China, a pickup truck times is coming. Brand new “VIGUS” is born for this age, now it is get everything ready and wait for you to bring it open a new vision for Chinese pickup truck! (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JMC Secures One More Deal for 2,000 Units Kairui EV 2018-08-01
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network 2018-07-06
- JMC Lands One More Big Deal for 2,100 Kairui EV Trucks 2018-06-27
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- JMC Secures an Order of 3,000 Units Electric Light Trucks 2018-05-28
- JMC Debuts Autonomous Driving Delivery Vehicle at WIC 2018-05-21
- JMC Launches Kairui KINGKAN for Heavy Haul Distribution in Jiangnan 2018-05-10
- JMC Unveils a Light-duty Truck and an Electric Truck at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
- JMC Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Intelligent Refrigerator Trucks 2018-02-09
- Key Points Review in Heavy-duty Truck Industry in 2017 2018-01-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November