JMC Brand New Pickup “VIGUS” is on the China Market at Alxa Heroes Club
Alxa is located in the northwest of China, a dream city in the desert.
Alxa Heroes Club contains world class’s SUV competition in desert place, and there are varied SUV show, which more than your expectation, it also include aerobatics, Motorcycle stunt riding, music festival and even you can enjoy all kinds of delicious Chinese food in the food festival.
As JMC’s latest All-Terrain high-end pickup, brand new “VIGUS” bring its power and energy with leading-edge technology.
There will be 12 models released in total by this time, and it covers Diesel / Gasoline, two-wheel-drive/four-wheel-drive, Manual/automatic types.
Big front grille, narrow eyebrows and sharp eyes, brand new “VIGUS” inherited JMC family’s classic forward thrust design, what’s more, it integrate with wild and arrogant elements into the design. These design made it being shocked and very impressive.
It is to be believed that, most people will be given the first impression of brand new “VIGUS” with its strong and muscle. But if you look into it with more details of its elegant interiors and abundant modernized equipments, you will find “VIGUS” tender and beautiful “heart”.
Brand new “VIGUS” interiors mainly use cold tone, and also, extensive using chrome plate enhancing its metal texture. Driver seat, handrail and door inside area are using brown and black leather stitching to increase the fashion sense. So take an entire view of the interiors, it is comparable with medium class passenger vehicle either from material selection or visual experience.
Brand new “VIGUS” is equipped the same engine with “Land Rover Defender” which is Ford PUMA 2.4T version in its diesel model, work in with GETRAG’s six-speed manual transmission, it can climb to maximum torque at 375N·m with 1750rpm/s requires only.
Gasoline version equipped with Ford EcoBoost 2.0 GTDI engine, with the maximum output power at 151KW and maximum torque at 325N·m, also has powerful explosive force. What’s more, new added Automatic model use ZF’s six-speed tiptronic, this design can fit to both novice or experienced driver.
With the advent of the lifting of the ban of pickup in China, a pickup truck times is coming. Brand new “VIGUS” is born for this age, now it is get everything ready and wait for you to bring it open a new vision for Chinese pickup truck! (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JMC Brings VIGUS on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-08
- JMC Weilong Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Their First Customers for Operation 2017-10-27
- JMC Light Trucks to Serve “Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation 2017-05-10
- Auto Shanghai 2017: JMC Reveals New Cargo Truck and Two New CGI Engines 2017-04-21
- Auto Shanghai 2017: JMC’s First Heavy Truck Weilong Shows up 2017-04-21
- A Preview on Heavy Trucks to be displayed at Shanghai Autoshow 2017 2017-04-17
- JMC Kaiyun with Air Brake Coming Soon 2017-02-14
- JMC Sale Boosted In March, 2016 2016-04-18
- JMC Light Truck Holds Several Guinness Records 2015-10-28
- JMC Sells 13,303 Vehicles in July 2015 2015-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April