100 Units JAC Gallop K5 Delivered to Beijing for Operation
On November 17, Tianjin Xin Gallop Automobile Trade Co., Ltd. held a grand ceremony to deliver 100 units Gallop K5 to their customer. All the vehicles will be chiefly used for transporting construction materials such as sands and stones and will be mainly operated in Beijing and its neighboring areas.
With the majority of them equipped with Man 11L engines and the rest equipped with Weichai engines, Gallop K5 trucks adopt modular design and cut the number of spare parts by 25%. Thus, they have successfully cut their body weight and improved their overall reliability.
Thanks to JAC’s state-of-art manufacturing technologies in punching, welding, painting and assembly, Gallop K5 trucks are also equipped with Fast transmission gearboxex, hydraulic retarders, airbags and ergonomically designed driver’s cockpits, making the driving much safer and more comfortable.
It is expected that in 2018 when Gallop K7 makes its debut, more Gallop trucks will start their operation in the capital city as well as Tianjin and Hebei province.
Established in 2012, Tianjin Xin Gallop Automobile Trade Co., Ltd. is specialized in distributing JAC Gallop trucks, self-dumping vehicles, cargo transportation trucks. In just five year, the company has already established a visible presence in Beijing, Tianjin and Tangshan. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Motors Titan DC Trucks Deliver Powerful Performance in Oman 2017-11-23
- JAC Motors Launches Electric Truck Line at Macau Show 2017-11-15
- 'New Logistics in the Future'-JAC Truck Electrification Solution Released 2017-11-10
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6 2017-11-10
- JAC Whole Series of Products On Display at China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-07
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates 2017-10-12
- JAC Light-duty Trucks Show in Russian International Commercial Auto Show 2017-09-22
- JAC Put Four Light-duty Trucks on Display at Russia COMTRANS 2017-09-19
- Handed with Volkswagen JAC CVs Welcome New Development Opportunities 2017-09-15
- 40% Exports Increase from Jan. to July, JAC Speeds up Brand Upgrading 2017-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Change or Be Left Behind: XCMG’s Future Plan to Make It to Top 3
- SINOTRUK Service Always Online
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April