100 Units JAC Gallop K5 Delivered to Beijing for Operation
On November 17, Tianjin Xin Gallop Automobile Trade Co., Ltd. held a grand ceremony to deliver 100 units Gallop K5 to their customer. All the vehicles will be chiefly used for transporting construction materials such as sands and stones and will be mainly operated in Beijing and its neighboring areas.
With the majority of them equipped with Man 11L engines and the rest equipped with Weichai engines, Gallop K5 trucks adopt modular design and cut the number of spare parts by 25%. Thus, they have successfully cut their body weight and improved their overall reliability.
Thanks to JAC’s state-of-art manufacturing technologies in punching, welding, painting and assembly, Gallop K5 trucks are also equipped with Fast transmission gearboxex, hydraulic retarders, airbags and ergonomically designed driver’s cockpits, making the driving much safer and more comfortable.
It is expected that in 2018 when Gallop K7 makes its debut, more Gallop trucks will start their operation in the capital city as well as Tianjin and Hebei province.
Established in 2012, Tianjin Xin Gallop Automobile Trade Co., Ltd. is specialized in distributing JAC Gallop trucks, self-dumping vehicles, cargo transportation trucks. In just five year, the company has already established a visible presence in Beijing, Tianjin and Tangshan. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
- Over 22,000 JAC Shuailing Trucks Sold in Africa 2018-07-27
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018 2018-07-12
- JAC Shuailing's Total Sales Volume Reaches 350,000 Units 2018-07-05
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- JAC Gallop Successfully Went Through Tests in South America 2018-06-19
- JAC Pick-up Entered South American Plateau T6 Released Into Bolivia 2018-06-08
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November