Scania Ends 2017 on a High in Australia
Scania is on a high in Australia with a raft of new product coming our way in 2018 and record sales reported for the year just gone.
The Swedish truck brand sold more than 1000 vehicles in Australia in 2017, that’s the first time ever that Scania has seen four-digit sales in a calendar year down-under.
Total Scania truck and bus sales in Australia in 2017 were up an extraordinary 34% on the brand’s 2016 sales total of 748.
Scania Australia Sales Director, Martin Toomey, has told heavyvehicles.com.au the result is very pleasing.
“The delivery of more than 1000 new Scania trucks to the Australian market in 2017 reflects the appeal and success of the Scania Total Transport Solutions sales concept among customers,”.
National Sales Manager – Trucks, Dean Dal Santo, says Scania’s track record of providing first class is also helping attract more people to the brand.
“Our commitment to uptime and customer aftersales service are very attractive arguments to convince new customers to join Scania.
While he says a diverse array of customers were introduced to the brand last year.
“We have seen interest across the range of applications, from long distance line-haul to city-based distribution, as well as construction and forestry, while our mining and resources division based in Perth has also been busy supplying vehicles into the sector.
“Our Euro 6 offer is also finding greater acceptance among fleet operators, and late in 2017 we secured an order for what will be the biggest fleet of Scania Euro 6 trucks in Australia from South West Express, based in Bunbury.
“We also hold significant orders for delivery in the first half of 2018, underlining the on-going strength of the Scania offer in the face of a very competitive market in the 16-tonnes and above segment.” (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Next GEN Scania Range Turns Record Sales 2017-08-03
- Scania to Sell Heavy Commercial Vehicles in Pakistan 2017-07-10
- Driveless Truck 'Platoons' Head for Australia's Main Roads 2017-06-15
- Scania S 500 to be Shown Off in Australia at 2017 Brisbane Truck Show 2017-04-05
- Scania Expands Industrial and Commercial Operations in Thailand 2017-02-09
- Scania Hitches Ride on Airbus Ferry 2016-12-06
- 10 Scania G440 Delivered to Vonbbon Logistics 2016-12-01
- Scania Created a Futuristic Factory Manned by Smart Robots 2016-11-18
- 253 Scania Trucks Delivers to The Second Largest Food Retailer in Great Britain 2016-02-19
- Scania Breaks Through Shandong Market 2016-02-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
- XCMG Offers a “One Week CEO” Apprenticeship to Young Adults Worldwide
- Geely Takes 8.2% Stake in VOLVO Truck Company, Biggest Individual Shareholder
- Tata Motors Hopes to Regain Over 55% Market Share in M&HCV Segment
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan
- Navistar Posts Its First Annual Profit Since 2011
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
- BYD Considers Setting up Plant in Ontario, Canada
- President Xi Inspects XCMG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017